LACUNA - EPILOGUE

Ilixie's POV
Ever since we got here I haven't seen Eiffel. Where the hell is that woman?! I'm alone in our room and she haven't comeback yet. I'm getting worried! It's almost 9 in the evening she's been out since 4 in the afternoon. Where the hell did she go?

It's our 1st anniversary yet she isn't even here. I'm cuddle onto a pillow as I tried my best not to overthink. This vacation is suppose to be our celebration for our 1st anniversary.

Did she leave me? Did she get tired of me? Where the hell is she? I've been waiting for hours, but where could she be?

My thoughts were cut off when the door opened. I turned to see who it was and you've guessed it. It was my wife who left me here!

"San ka pumunta? You said mabilis ka lang but you left me here for hours!" Galit ba bulyaw ko sakaniya. "I'm so sorry. May inayos lang ako" she said. She was about to go near me but I pushed her away.

"Sabihin mo may babae ka lang!" Umiling iling naman ito at nilapitan na ako ng tuluyan. Hindi na niya ininda ang mga sapak ko sa braso niya. "I don't have a mistress, wifey. Inayos ko lang ang surprise ko sayo for our 1st anniversary" inirapan ko lang siya.

"Sus, surprise surprise ka pang nalalaman" she chuckled as she nuzzle her face on my neck. "Wag ka na po magalit. I'm sorry na, mahal ko" malambing na sabi niya. She really knows how to get me.

"Sorry mo mukha mo!" Tumawa naman ito at inirapan ko nalamang siya. She's damn crazy!

"Let's go, darling" hawak hawak niya ang kamay ko hanggang sa makarating kami sa gazebo. Maganda yung design. Super romantic! Gosh, I love this.

I turned around to see our family holding banners while Eiffel is on her knees. I was a bit taken back as I read the banner.

Will you marry me?

"Ilixie, my Hera. I know I didn't give you a proper proposal and wedding in our wedding. So I wanted to ask you, will you marry me... again? This time, I promise to give you a proper wedding. The one you truly deserve, other than me, of course. I love you so much, darling. I won't hesitate to marry you on our every anniversary, even if it takes an erernity you will always be the woman I will marry. I love you so much, Ilixie Herona Ortiz-Santorio, can I ask for your hand, heart and soul to marry me again, my wife?"

I nodded as I feel my tears roll and my heart melt. "Yes, yes I'll marry you again, Eiffel!" She put the ring on my finger and kissed me lovingly infront of our family and friends. "This time, everyone will witness our love for each other as we vow infront of the priest" she stated.

"I love you so much, Eiffel. Thank you for making me feel how lucky I am to have you as my wife" she kissed my forehead then we turned to look at our family and friends cheering for us! Oh my heart melted as I watch them cheer for our love.

No harsh feelings or anything, just pure support and love for the both of us.

"WHOOOO!! CONGRATS PUSO!" natawa ako sa malakas na sigaw ni Heather. Tsk, isa pa 'tong bata na 'to.

"Congrats, Yelo!" I turned to see Florence with her wife Jelena and their daughter, Parixia. I also know siya ang tumulong kay Eiffel para mailigtas ako. Kwineto yun saakin ni Eiffel back then, and I can't thank Florence enough.

Wala naman sinabi sakanila si Eiffel at tinuon nalang niya ang atensyon niya saakin. "I love you, my darling love" bulong saakin ni Eiffel. "I love you too" I whispered back.

The whole night was spent with laughters, stories and teasing. It wasn't annoying, more of enjoying.

I'm glad Eiffel met my mother. I'm so grateful she made that promise and I'm so thankful for my mother's blessing. Because of everything, I am finally in the arms of the woman I am bound to be with for enternity.

This time, no more harsh realities, no more people obsessing over my wife. Just pure love, loyalty, fulfilled promises and a happy ending. I still can't believe I am got the happy ending I have been longing for when I was just a little girl.

Fast forward to 1 year...
Our wedding was a success. We got married 8 months ago. Then 11 months ago I got a positive pregnancy test.

Now we are living happily with twin girls, Avery Karylle Ortiz Santorio and Alaya Saoirse Ortiz Santorio.

Avery is more like me, while Alaya is more like Eiffel. Both of our girls are cute and beautiful. We couldn't even be more happier. Even though we had created the family we have always dreamed of, we still haven't forgotten our little angel.

Our baby Sylvanie Fleur Ortiz Santorio.

"Hi, wifey" Eiffel greeted as she wrap her arms around me. She knows I always feel safe around her. "Hi, baby" I kiss her lips as I turn to her.

"How are my babies?!" Excited niyang paglapit saaming kambal.

Ever since the girls were born, Eiffel has been over protective of them. Since the day we welcomed them, Eiffel has been nothing but the best mother. Right now I admire her not only as my wife, but also as the best mother to our daughters.

"I love you! I love you!" Parehas na bati niya sa dalawa at binigyan sila ng halik sa pisngi. Napangiti naman ako nang marinig ko ang mga tawa ng kambal.

I stand behind them as I cherish this moment in my head knowing it will be a reminiscing memory in the future.

The three of them laugh and giggles. Our home that was once filled with unconditional love and sacrifices, is now filled with fits of laughter and new memories built by our own little family. With everything I have and with everything Eiffel has given and sacrificed for me, I can say that I finally felt the feeling of being contented. I am more than contented.

This is Ilixie Herona Ortiz-Santorio, finally closing our fulfilling story. With that, you have witnessed how I filled the Lacuna in Eiffel's heart and soul, as you witness how she fulfilled her promises to me and to my mother. It was once her promise to marry me, now... we are closing our book as wives and mothers to our little offsprings.

______________________________
Hello, fellow human beings! Another book was finished. This is the series 2. I don't have a proper name for this series so I just let it be called "series". Anyways, I couldn't tell if I have improved with my writing, but I hope I did. This book is not dedicated to anyone if you're wondering. Anyways, I'm so sorry for the typographical and grammatical errors. I'm not a professional when it comes to speaking english. I would like to thank you for reading my books! The third one will published soon enough, I hope. I've been pretty busy, I started this book last September 2023, and I just finished it this January 2024. It took me a long time but that was due to my busy schedule. Bye guys, see you again soon!

-A

LACUNA: SEPTEMBER 2023 - JANUARY 2024