LACUNA - XXXIII

Sexual Maturity Under Text!
This chapter contains explicit/sexual content which are not suitable for minors (17 & below)!!

Heart's POV
"Don't you just stand there..... daddy" I swallowed a lump in my throat with the way she called me. Damn, Hera! She's something else right now.

I walk to our bed where she's patiently waiting in her white lingerie that almost cover nothing. I can see her hardened nipple through the thin fabric of her brassiere.

My dick twitched and erected at this amusing sight infront of me. I smirked at her as I look at how hot she is with the thin fabric that she's wearing. Her baby bump makes it even better. 

"Daddy..." She called. I pat the space near the edge of the bed and she moved closer to it. Kneeling on the bed in front of me. Sexy...

"Want daddy to touch you? To fill your wet and pulsating cunt? Is that what my darling wants?" She was taken back by the words that slipped out of me lips. "Yes, daddy. Please" she begged.

"Of course, darling" I pull her to her nape and kiss her. The kiss wasn't aggresive, I don't want to hurt her nor our baby. She moved closer to me and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Get louder as you want to be, the room is sound proof" I stated biting her earlobe. She moaned when my hot breath came contact with her neck.

I suck gently on her spot. She likes it when I'm gentle with her but she loves it when I'm rough.

I pull her brassiere down and I massage her right breast. I bite my lips as I feel a satisfaction while my fingers twist and pinch her hard and pink nipples.

"E-Eiffel..." She moaned as her eyes closed and her fingers clench on my arms. I continue what I'm doing until white liquids began dripping from her breast. It's milk!

"Hm, darling. Mind if I?" She nodded her head and lead mine infront of her breast. I began sucking her nipple and small portion of milk gush out onto my mouth.

I did the same on the other side while my hands massage her other one.

"It's so good, uhhh" she moaned out. Once the milk stopped gushing I removed nipples from my mouth and I began licking it. So hard and it's turning me up more.

I gave both of her breast an equal treatment before moving to the most exciting part.

I slide her panty down and I made her lay down on the bed. I diffused her legs revealing her wet pussy. She's dripping...

The sight of my wife right now enkindled my libido more than it did before.

"Ready, darling?" She nodded once more before I dive down to her heat. I encircled her clit with the use of my tounge while simultaneously licking a strip of her bare pussy.

"F-fuck, Eiffel! Don't s-stop, baby! Uhhh shit..." She place her hand on my head pushing me further to her heat. "Right t-there, baby! Fuck!" She moaned with her hoarse voice.

When I notice she was about to come I stopped my actions and place myself between her. She was panting so I gave her time to regain her breath.

Once I know she was ok I place one of her legs on my shoulder and spread the other one to the side. I slide my shaff inside her waiting 'til she adjust fully.

"OHHHH G-GOSH! DADDY; AHH!" she screamed while I fuck her in a fast pace. I didn't thrust too hard, I don't wanna hurt our baby so I just continue my fast but gentle pace...

"Hmm... ohhh, E-Eiffel! Right there, b-baby!" I massage her clit along my movement, driving her even crazier.

Her body arched, her eyes rolled at the back of her head; her head leaning hardly on the pillow, her teeth biting her lips hardly; and her hands clenching the sheets turning her knuckles white.

"Ahh I'm c-close! I'm c-cumming, E-Eiffel! Don't stop, b-baby!" I continue my movements and I began hitting her clit, adding pleasure.

She's screaming in both pleasure and pain, but mostly pleasure. She's enjoying everything I give her.

My dick twitched when her walls began gripping me. She's so close and I am too. I fasten my pace even more catching both of our climax.

We're both in the edge, I let go of her legs and I stopped toying with her clit. I leaned down, and grab her hands intertwining it with mine, putting it on the side of her head.

In that position I harden my pace a bit with the same velocity of my movement ealier.

Hera is practically screaming right now and within minutes we finally fell over the edge and our liquids  now turned into a mixture that remained inside her.

Once we both caught our breath I kissed her again but this time it's more passionate and full of love. She smiled tiredly at me when we move apart from each other.

"I love it when you're rough" she mumbled. "I know, darling. But I love you even more" she rolled her eyes with my cheeky line. "Idiot, I love you too" I give her lips a peck.

I was about to pull out when she stopped me. "Let's stay like this, I want you inside me" I nodded and I switched our position making her moan, so now she's on top of me.

"Lay down, darling" she lay down on top of me and I hold her tightly. She drifted to sleep first before I did. It's so warm, she's warm. I'm enjoying it.

I kiss her forehead for the last time before I drift away with exhaustion and sleepiness.