LACUNA - XXXIV

Eiffel's POV
I'm in class right now. The proffesor is talking boringly infront of us. This is the subject Hera is teaching us, the subject that was once amusing and lively, now became dull and fatuous in my perspective.

I was playing with my pen when all of a sudden I notice my phone rang. I raised my hand to ask permission to go luckily the substitute proffesor said yes.

Once I got out I answered the call immediately. It's from my butler, Blaze.

"Blaze..." I waited for his response but to my surprise my whole soul felt like it jumped off from my body.

"Ma'am we were ambushed here in your house. Most of our guards are dead, 3 of them are injured and shot. Ms. Ilixie.... she was kidnapped" my eyes widen and my heart sank.

My wife... she was kidnapped.

Who took my wife??

I turned the phone immediately and rush back inside the room. I grab my bag and told the proffesor that I had an emergency. Hindi ko na hinintay ang sagot niya at agad umalis. This is my wife we're talking about. Who dared to take my wife?

Nang makarating ako sa bahay ay maraming ambulance at paramedics ang nagkalat dito. I quickly find Blaze and I gasp nang makitang nasaksak ito sa may bandang balikat.

"Blaze! Who did this? Where's my wife?" The paramedic left us and I saw the guilt in his eyes. "I'm so sorry, ma'am. We didn't know kung sino ang gumawa nito" kabadong at guilty na sagot niya.

Blaze was trusted by our family, I trust him so much. I can't believe someone dared to attack them especially my wife!

"Tell me exactly what happened" saad ko habang tinulungan siya umupo sa couch, and I sat infront of him.

"As usual, ma'am the guards are outside and some are inside. I'm with Ms. Ilixie helping her with the chores. Suddenly it was full of gun shots. We didn't have enough time to react. The guards outside are shot dead, including some of the others inside. Ang mga na injured naman ay sinubukan pang lumaban pero napuruhan pa rin sila. I tried hiding, Ms. Ilixie but we were stopped by someone. He, I think it's a he. He stabbed me in the shoulder quickly, before I could do anything he dragged your wife outside, kidnapping her" kwento niya saakin.

I can't help but feel my rage and ego level up. By the moment I heard alot were hurt and dead, I felt a pang of anger in my chest. This is ubsurd, that person is pathetic! Sino naman ang walang utak na kakalaban saakin? Sa pamilya namin?

"Thank you, Blaze. Take a rest, you'll need it. I'll take care of the rest" may sasabihin pa sana siya ngunit hindi ko pinigilan ko siya.

Lumapit ako sa isang pulis at may inabot itong isang envelope saakin. Binuksan ko kaagad iyun nang makalayo ako sakaniya. Kumunot ang noo ko at dahan dahan binasa yung nasa loob.

‘Your wife is with me. I won't promise you that she'll be safe with me. But if you want her back, meet me in this adress (**************).’

I walked quickly to my car and drive to the adress. May iilan na guards na sumunod saakin pero hindi ko sila pinakeelaman. Ang kailangan ko ngayon ay mahanap ang asawa ko at ibalik siya sa aking bisig ng walang pahid na sugat o ano man.

Once I arrived infront of a familiar house ay bumaba kaagad ako. Hindi lumapit saakin ang personal guards ko, alam kong may plano sila kahit papano.

Pumasok ako sa loob ng mansion at tumungo sa malaking sala. Tsk, our mansion is even bigger than this.

"Felize" I called for the woman who's sophisticatedly sitting in the couch with a glass of Dom Perignon champagne in her hands.

"Heart! What brings you here?" Maligalig na bati niya saakin. She was about to hug me but I pushed her away. I never liked this woman, not a bit in my life.

My full attention and commitment was reserved for Hera. The only woman I'm willing to risk everything for. The only woman who deserves my worth and the woman who truly deserve my whole entirety.

Not this woman in front of me.

"Oh come on, Heart. What brings you here, my love?" Panglalanding tanong niya saakin. Tsk, doesn't she give a fuck about her dignity? Iba talaga ang mga malalandi at makakati. Hindi nila alam ang limit at boundary nila. How pathetic and... stupid.

"I'm here for her. Give me my wife back" diretsong saad ko. Ngumisi naman ito at hinawakan ang dibdib ko. This obsessed bitch.

"Love... I'm here. I'm your only wife" hinawakan ko ng mahigpit ang palapulsuhan niya at matalim na tinignan ito.

"Stop your stupid games. Give me my wife back!" Matigas na pagkabigkas kong sinabi sakaniya. "Come on, Heart. You know I can give you a better life than that poor woman. I'm a better wife than her, just give me a chance, my love"

Tumaas lalo ang level ng galit ko dahil sa mga salitang binitawan niya ukol kay Hera. How dare she?

She's nothing but an obsessed bitch compared to my magnanimous and pulchritudinous wife. 

"Give me my wife back and I'll spare your life. Be stubborn and I will haunt you down, until I got to feed your obsess cunt to a magnificent python. I'm sure it'll love your meat, beside didn't you like to be eaten like slut you are?" I threatened her with and smiled innocently in the end.

I know those words had an effect on her but she just acted like it didn't. No one messes with me. No one likes how I got satisfied with getting revenge on those people who messed with me, especially my family.

"Fine. But it wouldn't be that easy. You have this so you could be updated with what's happening to that woman. I'll make sure you'll enjoy it, love. See you and I hope you find your lovely wife in time"

She pulled her hand from me and gave me a piece of USB. She winked at me at umupo muli sa sofa na parang walang nangyari.

I heaved a sigh and went back to our house. I need to get my wife back. Safe and alive, I have to bring the both of them back home. Safe and alive.