LACUNA - XXVIII

(lmao, the crazy things haven't even started. Hehe)

“Sexual Maturity Under Text”
Explicit content that are not suited for some readers.
Read at your own risk!
You are warned, so don't blame me. :)) 

Heart's POV
"Ohhh, baby f-fuck! Ahhhh...." Hera moaned as I fuck her mercilessly in our couch. I made my thrust deeper into her wet and tight cunt.

"Damn, Eiffel! Ahhh... c-calm down! Ohhh shit!" She continued blabbering random curses and she also continued moaning my name. I watch her hot sex face as I continue with my hard and fast pace.

"Fuck, darling! You're so fucking hot. Mhm... I'll make sure you'll see the fucking constallation while I fuck you so damn hard and fast" I groaned when her cunt clenched on my shaff.

I stopped without saying anything making her whine. "Don't whine, darling. You'll get more, let me just... flip you" I pause for a moment to flip her on her hands and knees.

I bite my lips as I look at her now red-ish, pulsating and puffy cunt. Damn so hot, and I can't help but be proud when I realize that I'm the one who did this.

"Wanna cum, darling?" I taunted biting her earlobe. "Y-yes... please E-Eiffel" she answered in her desperate voice.

"Look at you so desperate to cum, my dear. Now I wonder what will you do if I leave you a mess right here, right now" I whispered. "N-no, please don't!" She said in a panick.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Damn is that how desperate you are for me? Answer me, darling, is this how desperate you are for daddy to make you cum?" She nodded her head eagerly.

"Words, darling, daddy wants words or else..." Her lips parted and she began begging me, continuously reapiting the words 'yes daddy'.

I run my fingers along her wet folds earning a loud and luscious moan.

"Fuck, darling. That was so fucking hot... don't stop, just moan for daddy" a raspy moan came out from her throat when I inserted two of my fingers inside her.

"Ohh d-daddy! Right there, please d-don't stop!" Her eyes roll at the back of her head before shutting them close. Her brows met in the middle of her gorgeous face, while her parted lips are now in agape.

Shit, my wife is so fucking hot... Hotter than the freaking sun!

"Mhm–ahh daddy!" She screached by the time I pinch her nipple harshly in my fingers. I removed my fingers again making her groan in frustration.

"On the other hand, let's just continue this in our bedroom. I wanna see you all tied up" I picked her up and head to our room quickly.

I grab the velvet handcuffs I bought earlier this week and I tied her hands on the headboard.

I take a moment to give her body a glance. Such a perfect human being...

From her red and flashed face, to her erect nipples and perky breast, down to her marked abdomen, her now red, abused and pulsating pussy, to her perfect legs.

"Damn, why so hot, darling?" I mumbled trying to get my shit together before I do something crazy to my wife. Gosh, how can she make me so crazy without even doing anything!?

I spread her legs widely, cherishing what my not so innocent eyes see... Shit, I'm the one who did this!

"Ready, darling?" I asked in a teasing tone. "More than you know, daddy" she answered, matching the tone of my voice.

I gave her a sly smirk as I crawl 'til I'm just infront her lovely face. "Open that mouth" I demanded. She did what I said so I slide my hard, long dick into her mouth. 

I hold her head in place before I thrust myself into her mouth. "Oh fuck! Gosh, darling. If only you can see my view right now! Such a turn on!" She moaned in response while I continue my thrust.

She doesn't even have a gag reflex, oh my!

Once I came deep in her throat I slide off watching her swallow my thick, white juice. I bent down to lick her saliva that's rolling down her chin.

"That was so hot, daddy" she muttered with a cute smile. "It is?" She nodded while biting her lips cutely. "Want daddy to lick you, darling?" She nodded again.

"Open your legs then, make sure you won't close them or else... daddy will stop" she nodded complying to what I demanded. She spread her legs, revealing her soaking and drooling pearl.

I leaned down, wrapping my hands around her thighs, admiring as her juice spill out of pulsating hole.

I take another glance at her before giving her slit a lick with my flattened toungue. Her lips parted, releasing a quiet moan.

I moved to her clit sucking them gently; tugging it between my teeth. "D-daddy..." Her legs began to shake as I continue sucking her clit and  simultaneously sliding my toungue inside her tight hole.

I can feel she's about to reach the edge of her orgasm. She deserves it, so I continue with what I'm doing until my toungue came contact with her white, creamy cum.

I cleaned her cunt but not long enough to make her cum again. It's my little Eiffie's turn. She also need to be warmed in her favorite place.

I groaned subconsciously as I enter her tight pussy. "Oh, darling. You're cunt is still tight after what I fucking did to you" I began thrusting into her, listening to her luscious and hot sounds.

Seems like my wife is getting more vocal. Shit...

This time I didn't stop anymore. I just continued until we came at the same time. I didn't slide my dick off yet, I want my swimmers to reach where they have to be.

Once we regained our breaths I began thrusting again. And like the last time we did this, we didn't stop until Hera almost passed out while getting fucked by me.

Once we came for the last time she told me to lay down beside her and cuddle. She also asked if she can cockwarm me, which I agreed to.

I swear I'm highly doubting that she's not going to get pregnant after the times we did this. I don't mind though, having a child is one of my dreams and I'm sure Hera and I will manage to raise one.