LACUNA - XXVII

Heart's POV
It's Monday again!! Aurrgghhhh!!!!! Nabubuang na'ko hindi pa man nagsisimula ang first subject namin. Gusto ko na umuwi sa mga kamay ng asawa ko. Damn it, she's my home.

Sakto naman sa oras na dumating na siya saaming klase. As usual nag attendance muna ito bago nagturo.

Wala ako sa katinuan ngayong araw kaya pinanood ko nalang ito na masaganang nagtuturo. I smirked to myself nang maalala ko ang nangyari saamin nung sabado ng gabi.

Gosh, take me back to that moment...

I look at her from her gorgeous strawberry blonde hair down to her outstanding figure to her perfect and savory legs.

She's so damn hot, while teaching in her white buttoned blouse that's perfectly proportional to her black slacks.

"MS. SANTORIO!" malakas na sigaw ang narinig ko mula sa harap. Tumingin ako sa aking asawa na nakakunot ang noo habang namumula ang mga pisngi nito... sa galit.

Oh no... I'm in trouble!

"Y-yes, ma'am?" Kabado kong tanong. Pilit pinipigilan ni Heather ang kaniyang tawa kaya inapakan ko ang paa nito para mapadaing siya.

"FUC-" "Ms. Chavez, no cursing in my class! Detention after class and you Ms. Santorio, you've been spacing out! If you can't focus on my class, might as well leave!" Galit na bulyaw ni Hera saaming magkaibigan.

Galit na galit, ano ginawa ko? Di naman ako lumandi ng ibang babae so wala naman siyang dapat kainisan, wala rin naman akong maling ginawa kanina bago umalis sa office niya. Why is she a dragon all of a sudden?!

I sigh and sat back down nang paupuin na niya ako. What's happening?

Nang matapos ang klase ay dumiretso na si Heather sa detention room habang ako ay nakasunod sa asawa ko pabalik sa office niya..

Damn it, she's still mad!

"Darling..." I called for her as soon as I close the door. "What?" Tanong nito na parang wala lang nangyari sa klase kanina.

"Why you mad?" Nakangusong tanong ko. "I'm not mad, Eiffel. I've been calling for your attention for awhile and you didn't even answer. What are you even thinking about? Or maybe who are you thinking of? Perhaps one of your girls?"

Nanlaki naman ang aking mga mata sa mga pangaakusa niya. One of my girls? May ganon ako? Ang alam ko lang kasi is she's my only girl. No one else.

"Anong girls? You're my only girl, darling... no one else. And for your information, I'm thinking about you. I was thinking about that night, and how hot you are when you teach infront of the class" I said walking closer to her.

She was walking backward, away from me, she was about to trip so I catch her by her waist. I took advantage of our current position to pull her closer to me.

"There are no other girls beside you, darling. You're the only one so don't ever think that I'm thinking about some other girls. You're enough, Hera. I don't care nor need them in my life" dagdag ko pa saaking mga sinabi. Namula naman ang mga pisngi niya na ikinangisi ko.

Damn, my words still has effects on her. No matter how annoying I am to her, my words still has their effects on her.

"I love you so much, my darling love" I gave her lips a peck...

"I love you so much that you're more than enough to me, more than you ever know" I kiss her left cheeks...

"I love you, Mrs. Ilixie Herona Ortiz Santorio" I kiss her right cheeks...

"I love you, I love you, I love you, my only woman" I kiss her forehead before pulling her for a hug.

I let her lay her head on shoulder, nuzzling her face on my neck. I hold her tight on my arms while she wrap her arms around my waist.

"I love you, darling. You're the only person– woman on this universe worth worshipping" I whispered as I sway the both of us gently and slowly.

This is one of my promises to her. To give her the assurance she always need and want. No matter how many questions she has on her head, I would still assure her until her pounding head has been eased.

I love my wife so much that I would think of every possible word there is just to assure her. Just to give answers to her unanswerable questions.

"I love you... I love you too, Eiffel. I love you so much, my wife" bulong nito.

Ganto lamang ang position namin, nakatayo sa isang pwesto habang nagsway na para bang may mabagal at romantikong kanta na tumutugtog sa silid.

We could stay like this forever and I would do it over and over and over again until our last time to be reincarnated in this world.

As long as our heartbeats for our love for each other then I would never let her go. She's stay in my arms, kahit gaano pa kalaki at kabigat ang hadlang na 'yan.

I'm Heart Eiffel Santorio and I vowed to protect, love and to fulfill my long listed promises to my wife, Ilixie Herona Ortiz-Santorio with all my life and with everything I got. She's been filling the lacuna of my heart and life effortlessly, so here I am ready to reciprocate everything she gives and provides for me... whole heartedly.

To my dearest love, I love you for all I have and all I got. I am here, ready to pour out my unconditional love to your own lacuna...

________________________

(The end???)