LACUNA - XXV

“Sexual Maturity Under Text”
Explicit content that are not suited for some readers.
Read at your own risk!
You are warned, so don't blame me. :))

Heart Eiffel’s POV
I spread her legs open revealing her aroused and drooling pearl. "Fuck, I'll devour you" I said with a deeper voice. I lower myself down between her legs where I get a good access to her core.

I made sure to spread her legs wide open with my hands. Gosh, her pussy is so beautiful.

Without a warning, I flattened my toungue and gave her slit a long lick. I moaned when her delicious juice came contact with my taste buds. She's so delicious.

I look up at her. Her eyes are closed shut, with her mouth left agape. She must've liked it. I didn't waste any second, I began giving her slit a continuous lick.

"Uhhhh E-Eiffel...." She moaned. I then suck her clit gently, making sure I won't make her too sensitive. After all, we still have a long night...

I eat her out as if I'm devouring my last meal, not caring if my face and my mouth is smeared with her tasty juice. It makes me even crazier with the sweet sounds that's coming from her sinful mouth.

Her fingers are now intertwined in my hair as she push me even more into her heat. "B-baby! I'm so close, ohh right there, I'm s-so close fuck!"

She began grinding her hips adding more pleasure. I massage her clit and lick her slit simultaneously.

"Ahhhh E-Eiffel I'm gonna.... fuck c-cum! Oh baby, I'm cumming, shit!" I let go of her legs and I stopped my actions on her pussy as she intertwine her legs together.

Her orgasm hit her hard, real hard. She's shaking and moaning at the same time. I give her small kisses in the face while she continue releasing her orgasm.

I even held her closer to me, craddling her in my arms until she finally calm down.

"You ok, darling?" She nodded while she's catching her breath. I gave us some minutes to rest before we continued.

She spread her legs this time. She'd wet again, and she's wet enough for me to insert my finger. "Tell me to stop ok?" She nodded again. I put my finger on my mouth first so I can coat it with my saliva.

Then I also coat my finger with her slick. My finger suddenly brushed on her clit which made her moan. I inserted my finger on her slowly. I can feel how tight she is.

"Am I you're first?" I asked. "Y-yes..." I gave her an assuring smile while I made her adjust on my finger. I don't wanna hurt her.

Once I felt her adjust I move my fingers slowly. When I felt a soft spongey spot on her, that's when I know I found her g-spot.

I pump my fingers in and out of her throbbing hole making sure to hit that spot. I drives her crazy as I continue my actions. "DAMN IT EIFFEL! Ohh... Fuck!" Her chest rised up and down as her breath is getting heavier and heavier each thrust.

I gave her abdomen a lick until I got to the valley of her breast. I made another mark there. She began to shake the deeper I thrust inside her, and it made her even crazier when I started nibbling on her pink nubs.

"I'm c-cumming.... gosh, Eiffel!" She scratch my back with her long nails, her back arched and toes curled. She dig down to the sheets with her mouth agape and eyes shut. I swear I witnessed how her eyes rolled at the back of her head.

When she was about to fall on the edge of her orgasm I took my fingers out, leaving her sexually frustrated. "FUCK YOU EIFFEL! WHY DID YOU STOP?!" She asked furiously. I chuckled as I shake my head.

Without a word I spread her legs wide as I place myself between them. I groaned when the peak of my little buddy felt her wetness. She's so fucking wet!

Oh we haven't even started on the exciting part yet she's already driving me insane!

"Are you ready, darling?" I wink at her teasingly and she slap my arms but all I gave her is my sly smirk. I made sure my long, thick cock was coated with her wetness.

I hold her legs tightly preventing her to close it. Knowing I'm her first, I slide my cock inside her slowly... Gosh, she's so tight!

She groaned and whimper in pain, so I played with her breast as I suck on her toungue as a distraction from the pain. Once she adjusted enough I began thrusting my hips, making her moan and scratch my back.

"Ohh... baby that's so g-good!" I smirked when I see her eyes roll at the back of her head. I noticed she's bleeding so I pulled off gently. Once I checked if she's ok I pulled her body more onto me, so I can thrust deeper into her.

She began shaking again when I started hitting her g-spot. She's hot, her breaths are heavy and her moans are getting even louder.

I massage her clit my teeth are tugging her pink nipple. She's getting so crazy with the pleasure. I put more pressure on her clit and her nails dug even deeper on my shoulder.

Only moans are coming out of her mouth. Somehow she could still get some unholy words out. I groaned when I felt her walls clench on my length.

She got even tighter but that didn't stop me to thrusting in a hard and fast pace.

"E-Eiffel... ohhhh d-don't stop, baby! Ahhhhh fuck! Shit!" She bit her bottom lips refraining her loud moans to leave her sinful mouth.

"Don't bite your lip or else.... uhhh... I'll stop!" She parted her lips not minding if her moans are loud. "I-I'm so close, please! Fuck, more!!" She said, more like pleaded.

Her walls clench on my cock more and I can also feel myself getting close to my own orgasm.

"Cum with me, darling! Cum with me!" Her back arched I took that as a chance to wrap my arms around her.

She hold onto my shoulder as she release her liquids while I hold her tightly in her waist as I eject my swimmers inside her. Our synchronized moans filled these four walls.

Once we both calm down from our high I pulled off watching as my warm white liquid pour out of her now red-ish, bloody cunt.

I bite my bottom lip looking at how hot my wife is right now.

"We aren't done yet, darling" I wrap my arms around her and I switched our place. She's now on top of me. She smirked as she realized what I want her to do. She complied, obviously.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We didn't stop for the whole night 'til our eyes witness the sun rise. I don't think my wife can walk nor move right now.

She's full of marks and her legs are so fragile as a jello. Gosh, I think I over did her too much. But she said she liked it, so I guess I don't have to feel guilty, huh?

I cleaned ourselves first then I didn't bother to put some clothes on her anymore. I just covered our body with a new clean blanket.

She's already asleep, she was too tired to even care that's I'm the one who's bathing her. I don't mind though, atleast I can take care of my wife.

I pull her to me so now we're cuddling. I kiss her forehead before going to sleep myself...

Good morning and sweet dreams, my darling love.