Embers of Defiance

Emerging from the engulfing flames, Aayaan stood amidst the inferno as the castle's blaze soared towards the heavens. Onlookers from the vicinity gathered to witness the roaring fire, among them Avesh and Bora, who valiantly attempted to quell the spreading inferno by dousing it with water. The crowd fell silent as their attention shifted to a figure emerging from the fire, miraculously alive yet ablaze. Aayaan, locked in a fiery spectacle, admonished the gawking crowd, "Stop looking at me!" Shocked and terrified, the onlookers recoiled as the burning figure hastily retreated into the nearby woods. Unbeknownst to them, it was Aayaan himself, leaving an indelible image that struck fear into the hearts of all who witnessed the surreal scene.

The fiery silhouette flickered in the distance within the dark woods, casting an eerie glow. Bora, gripped by fear, swallowed hard and uttered a prayer, "Please save us, God, from that beast." His eyes fixated on the scorched castle, and the assumption that Aayaan perished within it overwhelmed him with grief. Tearfully, he exclaimed, "We must take action; that beast has claimed the life of our savior's son. We have to confront and eliminate him."

Surveying the surroundings, Bora sought companions for the perilous venture into the woods. His voice resonated with determination as he implored, "Who among you will join me in the pursuit of that devil?"

Bora's inquiry echoed through the silent, fear-stricken crowd, but no one dared to respond. The paralyzing grip of terror held them in place. Kalu, among the onlookers, broke the heavy silence, cautioning Bora, "Don't be foolish, Bora. Look at that thing. I doubt we can do anything about it. Going after it would be a suicide mission."

Bora found himself at a crossroads, torn between the urgency to act and the stark reality of the perilous situation. Acknowledging Kalu's sobering words, he clenched his teeth in frustration. With a burst of fiery determination, he punched the air and exclaimed, "So, we should just stand here and do nothing? Is that what you're saying?"

His words hung in the air, leaving everyone momentarily stunned by the raw intensity of Bora's resolve. However, an unexpected voice from the shadows, concealed in a dark cloak, spoke up, breaking the silence, "You should try silver." The cryptic advice piqued the interest of those gathered.

Kalu, intrigued by the mysterious figure's suggestion, questioned, "What are you saying?" The cloaked man, wearing a subtle grin, responded, "If you wish to slay the beast, you must pierce its heart with silver."

 Avesh, curious about the cloaked man's claim, inquired, "And how do you know that?"

The enigmatic figure continued to exude an aura of mystery, offering his advice with a hint of urgency. "I have witnessed their demise at the hands of silver. If you genuinely wish to vanquish that creature, then trust my words: pierce its heart with a silver dagger," he declared, emphasizing the importance of the specific method he proposed.

Bora, fueled by determination, raised his voice once more, "We can forge a silver sword! Give me all the silver you've got, and I will craft a sword to slay the beast that took Aayaan from us!" A wave of enthusiasm swept through the crowd, and they rallied behind Bora's bold plan. As they followed him, the orange flames continued to dance high in the night sky, casting an eerie glow, while ashes obscured the once bright, round white moon.

Amidst the departure of the determined group, the cryptic man removed his hood, revealing his face. Witnessing the spectacular blaze, he dropped to his knees and whispered, "Finally, I will get what I wanted."

Aayaan sprinted into the depths of the foreboding woods, the searing agony of the flames relentlessly scorching his skin. The inferno that engulfed him seemed perpetual, each burn renewing itself in a cruel cycle of pain. Yet, he embraced the suffering, fueled by a sense of betrayal from Minerva, who had once saved his life. Determined and resentful, he sought to confront Lucifer, the source of his torment.