Epilogue

The world lay shrouded in darkness, the once vibrant landscapes now bleak and lifeless. The gate of hell stood open, a silent testament to the triumph of evil. Lucifer, now the undisputed ruler of the world, sat upon his throne, a cruel smile playing on his lips.

As time passed, Lucifer's rule grew increasingly cruel. Demons from the depths of hell feasted upon humans, treating them like mere pests. Surprisingly, some humans began to worship Lucifer, drawn in by his power. In a twisted display of generosity, Lucifer granted these worshipers powers to protect others from demons gone rogue.

His ultimate goal, however, was not mere domination, but the conversion of humanity's faith. Lucifer sought to turn their beliefs away from the gods and towards himself, seeing this as the ultimate victory. The world plunged deeper into darkness as Lucifer's influence spread, leaving only a glimmer of hope for those who resisted his rule.

In the darkness of Lucifer's reign, a new hero emerges, not from the ranks of resistance, but from those who have accepted Lucifer's rule. This hero is a man who has suffered the unbearable loss of his 14-year-old son and now stands with his wife, performing dark magic in a desperate attempt to bring their boy back to life.

But this is not the end of his story. The man, now known as the Necromancer, has taken on Lucifer's power and worshiped him. Yet, deep within him, a flicker of light remains, a spark of hope that will one day ignite into a blaze. His journey is just beginning, and as he rises, he will bring back order and light to a world consumed by darkness.