A Sinful Affair

Meera stood by the window, her gaze fixed on the bustling street below. Suddenly, a hand caressed her backside and she stiffened. A frail, wrinkled old man grasped her hips and pressed his hardened dick inside her butt hole. She didn't like anal sex, but he was insistent today. He had prepared her ass with warm oil, slicking up her tight hole before thrusting inside. The initial pain gave way to pleasure as she moaned and writhed against him. Just as she reached the brink of climax, he offered her a choice: finish in her mouth or continue in her ass.

A wild fire burned within Meera, consuming her with insatiable desire. She yearned to be ravaged even more, but didn't want to break the man's heart with her voracious appetite. Masking her longing with a sly smile and feigned contentment, she purred, "Finish wherever your heart desires, daddy."

As Meera walked by, the old man suddenly reached out and slapped her buttocks, leaving a stinging red mark. "You know you love it when I give you my special treat," he leered, running his fingers through her hair before gesturing for her to kneel down in front of him.

Meera grasped the wrinkled skin of the old man's penis and playfully shook it with her soft and gentle hands. "What's gotten into you, daddy?" she giggled.

He stroked her hair, his voice sounded raspy and hoarse. "Did you really think I would forget your birthday? My little cock-slut" he grinned. "You can have your special treat. I want to feel your warm lips on my dick." He leaned in closer, the scent of his cologne mixed with whiskey filling her nose.

Meera looked at him smilingly and said laughingly, "There is no one left except you who remembers this day, daddy." And she started shaking his wrinkled penis vigorously, "Today I will make you completely dry daddy."

Meera's hand moved faster and faster on the old man's erect penis, causing his heart to race. She could feel him getting close to climax, so she opened her mouth in anticipation. As soon as he saw her open mouth, the old man became even more excited and grabbed onto her hair with both hands, pushing his entire penis into her mouth. Meera expertly maneuvered her tongue and lips to bring him to his peak, and he released a torrent of semen into her mouth. She continued sucking until he became soft, then pulled back and showed him the evidence of their encounter - her mouth full of his sticky white juice. Without hesitation, she swallowed it all down, savoring the taste before it disappeared down her throat.

Every time Meera swallowed the old man's semen, she could feel his satisfaction seeping into her body like a poison. His words oozed out of his mouth, dripping with a sickening sense of triumph as he asked, "Did you enjoy the taste of my essence? Did it please you to be nothing more than a slut for my pleasure?"

Meera gazed at the old man with wide eyes as she innocently replied, "It is delicious. I could eat it every day." She then took her index finger and collected the remaining drops of sauce from her lips before sensually sucking on it while maintaining eye contact with him.

The old man flopped back onto the creaky bed, gasping for air. "You're a pro at that," he chuckled, wiping sweat from his brow. "Even my wife couldn't handle me like you do." He let out a low growl and closed his eyes, relishing in the pleasure she brought him.

Meera stood naked in the dimly lit room, her body still glistening with sweat from their passionate lovemaking. She lay down on the bed next to the old man, her fingers trailing lightly over his chest. "I never knew she would deny you that pleasure," she whispered, a hint of anger in her voice. "Don't worry, I will always let you fuck me like the way you want," she said as she leaned in closer to him.

The old man's hand squeezed her ass, Meera felt a jolt of electricity run through her body. She couldn't help but arch her back in pleasure as he squeezed her ass tight. "You like that, don't you?" he growled, his hot breath against her ear making her shiver. She nodded eagerly, craving more of his touch. "I also want to wreck you," he whispered huskily, before slipping a finger into her already wet and throbbing entrance. The sensation made Meera gasp and moan, unable to resist the intense pleasure coursing through her body.

Meera's hips twirled against the old man's finger, causing her to clench her teeth and grip the sheets. She bit her lip to stifle a moan, but her body couldn't hide its pleasure. "You want more?" he chuckled, pressing deeper into her behind. She could barely stand as she hissed through gritted teeth, "How much more will you put in my ass. I can barely stand right now?"

The old man's calloused hand crept up Meera's body, reaching for her breast. She pushed him away, but he persisted, his mouth latching onto her nipple. "You don't have to go," he mumbled between sucks.

Meera released a deep sigh, her shoulders slumping as she spoke. "If you insist on doing this, I'll be late and everyone will see the bruises you leave on me." She gently stroked the wrinkled cheek of the old man in front of her and offered him her other breast to suckle on.

The old man's wrinkled hands cupped her breasts, his mouth hungrily sucking on one and then the other. In between gasps for air, he whispered, "Let them discover us. I don't care."

As Meera let out a hearty laugh, the old man pressed his teeth hard on her breasts. "Aaahhh... please daddy, you're such a troublemaker," she said with a grin, "what would my father say if he saw us like this?"

As his lips and tongue worked on her breast, the old man spoke through mouthfuls of tits. "I have seen you since you were just a little girl," he said with a nostalgic sigh. "Your father and I used to go fishing together. He always said you were his little princess. If he had been here, he would have been very happy to see his little princess becoming my little cock-slut." She smiled to herself, feeling both comforted and disgusted at the same time.

Meera's voice quivered as she spoke, her hands fidgeting nervously in her lap. She looked up at the old man, the one who had been like a guardian to her since she was a child. "You've always taken good care of me, ever since my father passed away," she said softly. "And now that Auntie is gone too, we don't have to hide anything anymore. I'm glad you consider me worthy of being your little cock-slut." Her fingers moved slowly and deliberately as they traced circles on her thigh before slipping between her legs. "You used to enjoy this, didn't you?" she asked with a sly smile.

The old man took a break from sucking on her breasts, his eyes fixated on Meera as she rapidly moved her fingers over her wet and throbbing pussy. She then inserted two fingers inside of herself, thrusting them in and out rapidly. The sight of this made the old man's penis spring to life once again, begging for more attention. "It's hard again," he urged, "Take it into your mouth and continue playing with yourself."

Meera obeyed his command, lowering her mouth onto the old man's erect penis as she continued fingering herself. The old man groaned and thrust his hips slightly, encouraging her to take more. She obliged, sucking and licking his dick with enthusiasm. Her fingers continued their relentless pace, rubbing and circling around her sensitive clit. Her body trembled with pleasure as she edged closer and closer to orgasm.

Meera took a deep breath and swallowed again the salty fluid that erupted from the old man's penis. She felt it mix with her own juices, creating a wet mess between her thighs. As she lay on her side, panting and satisfied, she noticed the wet spot on the sheets where they had just made love. The room reeked of sex, but Meera didn't mind. She ran her hands over her heaving breasts before getting up to take a shower. The old man lay next to her, his eyes closed as he caught his breath. A smile spread across Meera's face as she watched him before disappearing into the bathroom.

She stepped into the steamy shower and let the hot water wash over her. The water felt like a thousand tiny hands massaging her body, soothing her aching muscles. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, allowing the water to wash away the guilt that weighed heavily on her shoulders. She was aware that what she was doing was wrong, but the old man had always been like a father to her. And she knew that he felt the same way about her.

As she stood there, her thoughts wandered to her mother and how she would react if she ever found out about their relationship. She knew her mother would be devastated, but she also knew that her mother would understand. After all, her mother had been in the same situation when she was younger, and she had experienced the pain of losing her own father to the same man who had taken his place.

Meera felt a pang of sadness as she remembered her father.

As she stepped out of the steamy bathroom, she wrapped herself in a fluffy, white towel and smiled at the old man. She kissed his cheeks before heading out of the door. Outside, a sleek black car with tinted windows was parked by the curb. The driver stood next to it, holding open the door for her. "Take me home," she said, sliding into the backseat.