Amidst Chaos, A Glimmer of Hope

Wolfgang and Parth pressed on in the blistering heat. While Wolfgang seemed impervious to the sun's rays, Parth struggled to endure without a single drop of blood. Despite the challenging conditions, Parth remained resolute and pushed forward. Eventually, he reached a point where walking became impossible. Without hesitation, Wolfgang hoisted him onto his shoulders like a sack of flour and continued their journey.

Wolfgang trudged onward, bearing the weight of Parth on his shoulder until he threw him down on the solid surface of a concrete road. Parth, after what seemed like an eternity, finally felt the cool touch of concrete beneath him. Wolfgang, his voice resonating with depth, uttered, "We have reached our destination."

Parth rose to his feet, peering through his veil at the relentless sun still hanging in the sky, making it impossible for him to uncover himself. The surroundings were desolate, marked by scorched houses and an eerie absence of life. The place seemed devoid of any signs of existence. Parth turned to Wolfgang, his curiosity evident, and inquired, "What is this place?"

Wolfgang nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders and replied, "How would I know? It's been ages since I last saw this place. It used to be isolated. I have no idea where these houses came from, let alone why they're all burned."

They pressed on along the path, and as the sun dipped behind them, twilight enveloped the surroundings. Wolfgang harbored hopes of stumbling upon a tavern where they could rest and indulge in a drink, but every house they encountered lay in ruins. Perplexed, they carried on their way. In the midst of their confusion, a woman's shriek pierced through the haunting silence of the city. Their eyes met, and without uttering a word, they followed the relentless cries echoing through the desolate streets.

Entering the dilapidated house from which the anguished screams emanated, Wolfgang and Parth were met with a horrifying scene. Inside, they found four men encircling a distressed woman on a table, her torn clothes bearing witness to the brutality she was enduring. Two of the men held her arms, while another sought to silence her by covering her mouth with his hand. The fourth man was violently shoving his dick inside her.

Upon spotting Wolfgang and Parth behind them, the fourth man, wearing a devilish smile, brazenly questioned, "Who the hell are you?" Startled, the other three turned to face the newcomers, momentarily loosening their grip on the woman. Seizing the opportunity, she managed to break free, but her escape was short-lived as one of the men swiftly caught hold of her again.

Wolfgang took a deep breath, his voice resonating with authority, and declared, "Let her go."

The man holding the woman callously laughed and retorted, "What if I don't?" The girl, still struggling to break free, received a brutal slap that silenced her resistance. 

Wolfgang turned his gaze towards Parth and inquired, "Are you still hungry?" 

Parth nodded affirmatively, replying with determination, "Very."

Wolfgang advanced, and as the first man grabbed his collar from the left, Wolfgang swiftly retaliated with a powerful punch to his face. The impact was so forceful that the man's face contorted, his eyes bulging out, and he crumpled to the ground. The remaining three men stood paralyzed by the sudden turn of events.

Wolfgang then approached the man holding the woman, gripping his hand with a vice-like force. The man howled in agony as Wolfgang's strength forced their hands apart, blood dripping onto the floor. The woman, initially trapped in terror, now watched with a mix of horror and relief as the situation unfolded before her eyes.

Wolfgang, nonchalantly wiping the blood from his hand onto his clothes, observed as the two remaining men seized the opportunity to escape. However, Parth swiftly intercepted them at the gate, turning to Wolfgang and suggesting, "Would you take this lady out while I have my dinner?"