Clash of Titans

Amidst a mound of fallen Dark Army soldiers, Wolfgang and Dragon Master gasped for breath as a relentless tide of enemy forces surged toward them, numbering in the thousands.

"Their numbers seem endless," remarked the Dragon Master, eyeing the approaching horde with a mixture of concern and determination.

"Why are you weary?" inquired Wolfgang, noticing Dragon Master's fatigue amidst the ongoing battle.

"No, I'm just bored with this," Dragon Master replied with a smile, looking at Wolfgang. "I want to finish it soon."

He noticed Dragon Master forming a triangle sign with his hand, and Wolfgang inquired, "Are you planning to...?"

"Yes," Dragon Master smiled, and suddenly a deafening roar echoed from behind them, shaking the very ground beneath their feet. The Dark Army soldiers staggered back, trembling on their legs, as the sound grew louder and more intense.

"What the fuck!" Wolfgang exclaimed, covering his ears and crouching down as the ground trembled. He could see the shadow of an enormous creature passing overhead, causing the deafening noise.

Wolfgang gazed upwards to see an immense dragon soaring towards the retreating Dark Army, unleashing flames that instantly reduced them to ashes.

"How do you like that?" Dragon Master asked, grinning triumphantly as the dragon wreaked havoc on their enemies.

"I never liked it; she's too loud," Wolfgang replied, still covering his ears from the deafening roars of the dragon.

Dragon Master chuckled. "Don't say that in front of her, or she'll get angry," he said, as the dragon continued to incinerate the Dark Army into the sand.

"Why didn't you summon her earlier if you could?" Wolfgang inquired.

"I didn't anticipate their numbers would be so great," Dragon Master explained. "And Lucifer doesn't intend to defeat us with this feeble army; he simply wants to waste our time."

"Yeah, you figured that out after we'd killed so many of them. I suspected it from the start when I saw them charging at us," Wolfgang replied.

"Why didn't you tell me then?" Wolfgang asked.

"Because I didn't want you to summon your Dragon," Wolfgang explained.

Dragon Master laughed. "Hahaha, I know you liked her; don't be shy. Who is this coming at us?"

"Who? Where?" Wolfgang asked, scanning the battlefield for any approaching figures.

"He's just behind those retreating soldiers. He's approaching us at an incredible speed," Dragon Master reported.

Wolfgang raised his hand above his head to inspect the direction and saw a young man running toward them. "Retrieve your Dragon; it's Aayan. He's the reason we awakened you. But what's he doing here?"

Wolfgang raised his hand above his head to shield his eyes from the sun and saw a young man running towards them. "Retrieve your Dragon; he is Aayan, the boy we talked about. But what is he doing here?"

Dragon Master called his Dragon back, "Come on, girl," and whistled. The dragon obediently ceased her flames, flew back, and stood beside Dragon Master. Dragon Master then gently caressed her large jaw and said, "Good girl, now stay put."

The dragon brought her head to Wolfgang to be caressed, which he did gladly with a laugh. "You still remember me, don't you?" he said, patting her head. "You're still very noisy."

Aayan stood at a distance, stunned by the spectacle. He walked slowly through the mound of burning Dark Army soldiers on the sand. The soldier tasked with bringing him to them was trembling, but he persisted, knowing he had no choice. Suddenly, he decided to rush toward Dragon Master, but the dragon behind him turned him into ashes.