15 - Making Plans

**3 MONTHS LATER**

I was now 5 months pregnant. Nat knew a doctor that came in and checked me to make sure I was healthy, and everything was fine. I was due for another checkup soon and they promised to bring an ultrasound machine so I could see the baby.

Steve was very attentive and made sure I was okay and not doing too much. He also couldn't keep his hands...and other body parts off of me. Not that I was complaining but that man knew things to do to me with my senses heightened that just drove me wild.

I was standing at the sink doing some dishes while Nat and Sam were gone. They had to make a run and check out something, Ross was getting close and they had to see how close.

I could feel his eyes on my back and just sighed quietly. I reached to put a plate away in the cupboard and was struggling.

"Here, let me." Steve said walking right up behind me and grabbed the plate, placing it on the shelf. As he brought his hand back down he placed both his hands on my hips.

"I was wondering where you got to." I said leaning back into him and he growled feeling me against him as I wiggled my ass slightly against his growing hard in his sweatpants.

"I went to check the perimeter." Steve said and I half nodded.

"Are we safe and alone?" I asked.

"Mhmm." Steve moaned in my ear and I moaned as I felt his lips skim my neck along with his beard.

"Steve..." I moaned as I felt his hands start bunching up my dress I had on.

"I can't resist you Romy. You're so damn beautiful." Steve whispered in my ear making me weak in the knees but then I smirked, turning my head to face him.

"Language Captain." I seductively said so it was no surprise that he quickly attached his lips to mine to passionately as well as roughly kiss me. I moaned as he bunched up my dress, pushed down his sweatpants. I pushed my ass out a little and Steve smacked it as we kissed. I squealed in the kiss.

We broke our lips as I gasped when Steve entered me. The nerves were heightened and sensitive but having this man inside of me made wild. I gripped the edge of the sink as Steve started slowly moving in and out of me, fully removing himself just to slowly re-enter me.

"Steve..." I moaned out, annoyed with the slow assault.

"Tell me what you want Romy..." Steve growled which made my skin pimple up with goosebumps.

"I want you hard and fast...please." I begged.

Steve didn't even say another word. He just growled, rammed into me with so much force I was pushed forward making sure to resist slightly to not hit the counter with my stomach.

Steve gripped my hips tight, holding on for dear life as he kept pushing himself into me with force and passion. He then took a hand from my hip and reached around to my clit and started toying with it as I pushed back on him arching my back. I heard him intake a sharp breath and he started pounding into me hard.

"I want to hear you scream Romy, scream my name." Steve leaned down to my ear and growled.

"Give me a reason to Captain." I panted out. Steve growled and started ramming into me like his life depended on it. I clenched around him and he smiled.

"That's my good girl..." Steve grumbled as I screamed out his name as I shook all around him in my release. Steve then swelled inside of me as he pumped a few more times and released deep inside of me. He fell down on my back to catch his breath and he was still inside me so my walls clenched around him again and I moved on him working myself to another orgasm as Steve still played with my clit.

"Greedy girl." Steve growled as I released around him again just much quieter this time. I smiled as I looked over my shoulder at him as he pulled out from me and pulled up his pants.

Steve looked at me holding on to the counter for dear life and smiled.

"You okay Romy?" Steve asked and I nodded as I smiled turning to face him. I took his hand after I pushed my dress down and placed his hand on my stomach. He felt what I had just felt only this time I doubled over in slight pain from it. "Romy?" Steve asked concerned.

"It's the baby kicking Steve but I think I have a mini super solider in here because that one hurt..." I trailed off and Steve placed a hand on my cheek.

"I didn't even think Romy..." Steve said and I slightly shook my head.

"It's fine Steve. Honestly, I knew it was a possibility. Let's face it, you with the super sperm and me with the normal body I figured this would not be an easy pregnancy." I said as Steve guided me to a chair to sit down and I rolled my eyes at how nurturing he was now being. Steve crouching in front my me and placed both hands on my stomach and just looked at it.

"Romy, I never thought I would get this in my life and up until those test showed positive I didn't think it was something I ever wanted. I mean look at my life and job...I didn't think a kid belonged in my world. Tony always talked about going out having a wife, family, kids and yeah before I went into the ice that was what I wanted but afterward it was all about the cause." Steve explained and I just looked at him. He leaned down and placed his forehead on my stomach. I felt a kick, winced in pain and Steve jumped back and was rubbing his forehead which made me slightly giggle. Steve chuckled and leaned back in and kissed my stomach.

"I love you Romy, so much. You are giving me the best life I could have ever asked for." Steve said and I smiled at him.

"I love you Steve. It may not be what either of us planned or thought we wanted but right now I couldn't be happier." I said and Steve smiled. He leaned up to be face to face with me. He leaned in giving me a small kiss.

When we broke apart we heard the front door open.

"Romy? Steve?" Nat called out.

"In here." I said as Sam and Nat came walking in seeing Steve kneeling in front of me.

"ARE YOU PROPOSING?!" Nat panicked.

"What?! No! Just showing my baby some love even if it is trying to be a killer." Steve said and I laughed as the baby kicked again, causing me to wince and Steve groaned. Nat put her hand on my stomach and felt the kick and she looked at Steve.

"With the baby being part super solider..." She trailed off.

"Only if we have no other option Nat." Steve said and I looked between them.

"Someone want to tell me what you two are thinking?" I asked.

"Thinking if this gets any worse, we might have to go to Wakanda and have your pregnancy monitored." Steve said and I sighed.

"Whatever you think is best." I said learning not to argue.

"Wakanda might be the only option..." Sam trailed off and we all looked at him.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Ross, he is getting close. He knows you are hiding out somewhere in a 3-state vicinity. He is trying to figure it out." Sam explained and I looked at Steve.

"Steve..." He leaned down and placed his forehead against mine and I closed my eyes.

"I won't let him get you or the baby. You are safe. He won't touch either of you." Steve said and gave me a gentle kiss.

I wanted to believe him, but something was nagging at me that something was going to go horribly wrong.