27 - Tempers & Front Porches

**3 MONTHS LATER**

Steve and I were supposed to be married by this time, but things happened and got in the way.

We were getting the second finished and built and just wanted to wait until that was done before we fully moved from Wakanda or even to the other cabin, but it just meant a lot of traveling. We were on one of our final trips to make final adjustments when I was lying in bed with Steve.

"What if we just had Nat and Bucky stay here with us until the new place is done for them and they bring Sarah here?" I asked looking up at Steve from where my head was resting on his chest.

"I thought we agreed to wait..." Steve trailed off.

"We did essentially but traveling like we have to come and check on progress and make adjustments is getting to be too much leaving here." I said.

"She is fine Ro." Steve said.

"You would think that..." I trailed off rolling away from him.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" Steve asked as he sat up in bed and I joined turning my head to look at him.

"It's just you never had an issue leaving her, even me at one point in time. You left her when she was 2 months old to go catch Ross and didn't come back for close to 2 years. You could have come home and checked in on us, but you didn't. Now we have to come here and again you act like leaving Sarah isn't a big deal again." I said.

"You think it was easy for me to leave you both?! You think I was happy about leaving?! You think I was in a good head space after leaving you both?! I was so messed up Romy! I wanted to be back with both of you, but I was making sure we were safe, and everything was going to be perfect for us to be free! I couldn't come back and check on you incase Ross followed or tracked our phones." Steve growled.

"I just missed you and never knew if you were alive, dead, on the raft or anything! You never said anything, and I was left to pick up the pieces and run everything. I had a baby Steve, I love Sarah, Steve but I shouldn't have had to raise her with your best friend." I snapped.

"It wasn't my plan Romy! Did I think catching him would take this long?! No! Did I hate myself for it?! Yes! Did I think I would come back, and you would have told me you were done and weren't waiting for me? Yes! I didn't think I would be lucky enough to have you waiting for me that long..." Steve trailed off.

"Steve..."

"If you had told me that Romy, I don't know what I would have done. I know I screwed up leaving and being gone but you are everything to me and Romy, have been for a long time and I just need you to know that I was always gone to come back to you." Steve said. I sighed and leaned back over to him, and he wrapped me in his arms.

"You are everything to me. Sorry I said what I did..." I said and he shook his head.

"No, I deserve it." Steve said and I shook my head and leaned up and kissed his cheek.

"No, you don't. I was snappy, I just miss our girl." I said and Steve chuckled.

"I know but if Sarah was here..." Steve said, leaning down and started kissing my neck. "I couldn't make you scream my name." Steve growled as he reached my ear, making me moan. I pulled back and looked into his eyes and instantly the look he had when we first got here. The dark feral look and it had been a long time since I saw that look.

I looked at Steve and smirked.

"You have to catch me first Captain..." I said and he growled as I jumped out of bed and rushed out of the room. I heard him close behind me as I rushed down the stairs and out the front door. I ran to the side but before I could get around the corner I was being grabbed around the waist. I squealed and then grunted as I was gently pushed against the wall of the porch.

"You tried to run from me Romy..." Steve growled, those dark eyes and tone making me instantly pool between my legs. I rubbed my thighs together trying to relieve the tension. Steve seemed to notice and wickedly grinned at me.

"You are so lucky you are only wearing one of my t-shirts tonight..." Steve said, and he ripped it off of me and I was standing there completely nude.

"Steve! Out here?!" I asked and he nodded, lifting me up.

"No one is here Romy and I want you to scream the trees down when you release." Steve grumbled as he pushed down his sweatpants and I ripped his shirt off of him. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he forced himself in me, past my tightness and I cried out.

"Steve!" I screamed and he growled.

"That's it baby...like that." Steve growled as his lips went right to my neck as he started thrusting. He was kissing ang sucking on my neck in time with his thrusts. I wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my hands on his back, digging in my nails. I heard Steve suck in air as I did but it urged him to thrust harder and faster.

I felt myself clenching around him and felt everything in me about to release.

"Steve...I'm about to -..." Was all I could get out until he thrust hard in me hitting deeper than he ever had and I cried out his name and a few other choice words. After a few more thrusts I felt Steve release deep inside of me and I moaned at the feeling.

Steve leaned his forehead against my chest as he were both trying to catch our breath.

"I don't know what it is about this place that makes you feral, but I must say, I like dark, feral, nomad Steve." I rasped out. Steve huffed a laugh.

"Well, we are nowhere near done Romy. Like before, round two is in the bedroom." Steve said and rushed us in the house and up to the bedroom.