7. what's happening?

Darian POV

He fluffs my pillow and brings an extra blanket for me. My head immediately falls back down on the pillow as I get sucked into the dreamscape.

Darian.

Who the hell is this?

That is not important, what is of importance is that you find those who will help on your journey.

You are destined for great things, you just need to see it.

.

..

My eyes croaked at the movement of my hand. There was my school notepad open on the living room table and my hand had found a pen.

I looked down at the page.

I wrote down everything that lady said to me.

Who the hell was that?

My dad comes down the stairs and I shove the notepad under the blanket. He kisses my forehead before heading to his office.

I sit up and remove the blanket before a knock at the door was heard.

"Dad you don't have to knock, you live here." I say.

"I don't actually but I guess I'll take it as an invitation." I turn and find Nikolai behind me.

"How the hell did you find out where I live?" I ask moving him weakly out of my way.

"I was the one who dropped you here." He says.

"Yeah I kinda guessed that with your jacket. Thanks for that by the way." I say before opening the fridge.

"You look like shit." He says but when I look at him, his eyes are full of worry.

"Gee thanks. What do you want?" I ask. "If it's your jacket it's on the couch."

"I came to check up on you, I mean shit Darian you fucking passed out on us." He says sitting on the kitchen chair.

"Yeah I passed out on you and your weird ass friends, and your crazy ass awakening shit and your secrets. Seems fascinating how that happens." I say gently sliding into a chair.

I wince as I sit and notice the bruise on my arm. What the fuck is happening to me?

"We're not weird and there is so much you need to know, we weren't lying about anything. You are apart of this and I can show you if you let me." He says.

"My dad is gonna be back any second." I say.

"Then tonight, I'll swing by and show you what we're talking about before you get hurt." He says.

.