42. dad.

Darian POV

I turn around and aim at the Moon God who soon fell into the waters. Audra and the rest of the 6 focused on me as I stared them down.

She aimed a brigade of bolts at me which I redirected to her compatriots and herself before watching them fall.

Soon the entire Earth darkened as we felt a heavy presence.

We turned and saw my dad walking towards us. He threw his glasses off as he grew in height and his hair turned into a black flame.

I quickly ran to embrace him.

"Thank you." He said before turning the 6 God's encased in water and vines.

" Now what must be done with you?" His voice commanded even more power than any of the 15.

I stepped onto the grass and my body immediately shut down. My eyes rolled into my head as I lost consciousness.

.

..

...

That's insane!" I heard a voice say.

I shift my head and try to make out the person on the bed.

Where the hell even am I?

I blink a few times before a headache comes on.

"Drink this, you should feel better." An unrecognisable voice said.

"Imm ngt tgggth." I say pushing the drink away and letting my head fall back on the bed.

Someone holds my chin open and pours the honey tasting liquid down my throat. I get up and hold my head for a second.

"Hmm." I say opening my eyes once more.

I turn to the side and find all my friends there. They all look at me with big smiles.

Marshall, Mona, Celestine, Eros, Finn, Marcy, Blaze, Val, Pierce, Levi, Rory, Ace and Saoirse.

I arch my brow before lifting the sheets and attempting to stand. My legs buckle a bit but I make it upright then before I could even blink they were all on top of me.

"Don't kill her, she just woke up." I turned and saw Bloom saying.

Yuna soon came in and whistled before coming over and pushing everyone off me before hugging me herself.

I chuckle and hug her back.

Soon Circe, Alix, the rest of the minor Gods and the Virtues came inside. Hugs or back pats were given before I sat back down and looked at them expectedly.

.