16. outcast.

Darian POV

"These kids have been training with their parents from a young age, that's all they know. So everyone needs to get geared up and ready." She said.

"The kids.. your friends from the other night!" Cordelia yells.

They all turn to me and the three adults look at me with intrigue.

"Your friends Darian?" Mr Andrew asks.

"Yeah I guess, Marcheline, Marshall, Eros, Mona, Celestine and....Nikolai." I finish.

"How do you know them?" Circe asked.

"I met them on my first day, after school. I wandered into the forests and Nikolai found me there and invited me to hang out with them. They started explaining the Gods but I freaked and passed out-"

"-then he came to your house." Cordelia finished.

"Yeah he came the next morning to check up on me." I finish. "I won't lie, I thought they were the weird ones. Nik and them were nice and didn't lie to me the entire time either. They even came when that scorpider thing attacked. Marshall had it." I say.

"It doesn't matter they're still the villains. And you almost went with them." Cordelia said disgusted.

"I could care less whether you're disappointed or not. I don't like you and your opinion means nothing to me. Fix your face." I say.

"Cord they've been trained and manipulated since they were kids, they didn't- fuck they don't know better. Don't give them that." Ginger says.

I smile a bit before looking at her.

"So I'm guessing you're Cecania's daughter?" I say and she gives me a playful smile.

"You guessed right." She said.

"Valentina is Amor's daughter, Cordelia is Mira's, the twins Rachana, then Pierce is Tellus's son, Levi is Galen's son and you're Riordan's." I say to Finn who nods impressed.

"8 for 8, right on the money." He says with a smile.

"But you have no idea who your mom is?" Cordelia asks.

I shake my head.

"Does that mean she could be our sister and we wouldn't know it?" Pierce asks.

"Maybe even one of theirs or a lesser God." Cordelia says.

"Probably, the Gods taken many forms when they come down so she could be." Circe says. "But with the family lineage out of the way, it's time to train while we figure out the ways to each of your parents." She says. "And I brought a little suprise."

"What surprise?" Blaze asks.

I make my way over to Finn.

"I have a question." I say.

"Shoot."

"Since you're the son of the Goddess of arts does that mean you know exactly how many God's there are?" I ask.

"Yeah I've pretty much read every single book about them I could get my hands on." He says excitedly.

"Unfortunately your history lesson will take place after mine." We turn and see a tall buff lady standing with a spear in hand.

.