45. where's Cordelia?

Darian POV

"Dad? Why are you-"

He abruptly stops and turns to me.

"She almost drowned you, and then tried to play it off. You're my daughter, she's going to get a piece of my mind." He says before spinning back on his heels.

"Y'know what I am not dealing with that." I say.

"I guess that's why I was so fond of you." I turn and see Circe.

I give her a hug before we seperate.

"What?" I ask with a smile.

"I'm his direct line and not any Demi-god or goddess can just do my kinda magic. I had a hunch but you showed me." She said.

"I mean yeah I guess." I say sheepishly.

"So how do you feel? Now that it's all over." She asks.

"I don't know, I feel like for months my entire life was just consumed with all of this and figuring out who I am and it's like now that I know it's like 'now what?' y'know?" I say.

"Plus finding out about my parents finally makes sense as to why my awakening or journey to was soo painful." I say.

"Was it?"

"Yeah I was like passing out, having dizzy spells and I freaking overheating like a computer PC. I thought I was dying." I say truthfully.

"That is strange-"

"Yeah but it's cause my dad is-"

"-yeah but that wasn't supposed to happen. If you're essentially a God on your own, your awakening should've been easy...painless in fact." She explains.

"So what does that mean?"

"We can't find her." We turn and see Eros.

"Who?" We ask in unison.

"Cordelia." We turn to each other before heading to the war room.

"She's gone." We heard Mira say.

"She's dead?" Yuna asks.

"Finally." Mona says and recieves a glare from Mira.

"No but I don't know where she is, no one does. How did she slip past us like this?" She asked herself.

"Hey I found something." We turn to see Valentina walking in with a note.

.