38. darian's father: the mystery.

Darian POV

"We've only been gone for a couple of months." Tellus says.

"It's been three years, we only received word of it because they found the last child. Darian and that's when the lack of balance in the skies was finally clear." Circe explains and the Gods look solemn.

"It's been that long?"

"Exactly so we need to get in our best shape if we're facing your brother's and sisters." I say before turning to Circe. "And I need you to to recruit any minor Gods that you can and bring them here." I say and she nods.

"I'll get Riot to help out." She says before leaving.

Soon Riot enters the doors and does a little bow.

"Now that that's over with, let's get down to business but I'm going to need you guys to shrink back down. You'll give these kids a heart attack. Meet you outside in 15." She says closing the doors.

I go back to our part of the Asylum and change into gear.

.

..

Once outside with the Gods along side us Riot gives us strict instructions for the next 24 hours.

"You're not leaving here til you sweat blood." She says knowing the facts.

Soon the training began and none of us were allowed to stop and sweat.

She also paired us up with our parents so we could get the hang of our weapons at maximised power.

With both of our spears in hand it felt like a weight had lifted off it. I had set it down and a weird light shot off it, making us fall back.

I jolted up and looked at my spear standing on its own. I looked at Themis with confusion.

"Uhm what was that?" I ask hesitating to grab my spear.

I could see her share a look with Cecania and Rachana.

"Uhm no no, no secret eye contact. What is going on? We don't have time for this secrecy, there is a literal war that will happen if we don't figure this out." I say.

They all stand up and we walk back to the war room.

"Okay what's going on?" Tellus asks.

"It's about Darian's father." She stated which made my blood run cold.

"What's wrong with my dad?" I ask.

.