19. the tournament part 1.

Darian POV

I dash out of her occupied space and change into gear.

I meet up with the others just as Riot came.

"Alright today we're gonna switch it up." She says.

"Darian has made enough progress so she'll be sparring with you guys today." She says and I nod.

"With what? We all have our divine weapons and she has what? A stick?" Cordelia says with an eye roll.

"I'll shove this stick so far up your ass if you keep playing with me." I say staff in hand going dangerously closer to her.

She steps closer, her trident gleaming in the sunlight.

"I'd like to see you fucking try, you sure she isn't related to you with that temper?" She asks taking a step back. "Audra's daughter seems to fit her well."

"Both of you, enough! Don't doubt the staff and the wielder daughter of Mira, you know better.." She said turns to me. "You're giving her what she wants be better, especially since they'll be using their powers in the tournament."

"Pause you're telling me that the few of us here have special weapons and the others have powers? " I ask.

"Yeah daughter of sea doesn't mean she can just breath underwater." Riot explains.

"The Sacred Six basically all of have powers and I have this staff? What is emotional energy manipulation going to do against someone who can shapeshift into any animal!?" I ask before a chuckle escapes.

"You have to trust, yourself, your parents and your abilities. You wouldn't have been chosen if you didn't have the potential to defend us from the Sacred Six." She says and I shake my head.

"Okay." I breathe out.

"You'll be in teams, yellow and blue. Blue is Cordelia, Levi, the twins and Saoirse. Yellow is Pierce, Darian, Valentina, Finn and Blaze. Grab your flag."

"Capture the flag?" I ask.

"Yeah sure, one of you will hide your flag and guard it. Same goes with the other team and there's traps laid by each team to defend it while defending your colored tags." She explains.

.

And you pretty much guess where I was placed. On the front line, the wanted a more skill person to defend the flag in case they got through the rest of us.

"You ready?" Blaze asked.

Pierce being the most powerful of us guarded the flag since his literally the son of the God of earth.

"Alright, everybody ready!"

The crowd yelled, we could hear them from the forest.

She did a war cry which indicated the beginning.

.