13. the whole story.

Darian POV

"So did Sephtis really wipe out all of the semi divines?" I ask. "Would you guys even know that?" I ask.

"Honestly we don't think so." Val says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because there's a place for us, and that's where we're headed." She explains.

"Okay but if there's a camp with more kids, that means they still came back and did the stuff. Cause I mean there's only 15 God's and Goddesses, I reckon they wracked up a few more siblings for us but if that's the case why the hell are we so special?" I ask.

The doors open and both Ms A and Mr Xavier take us in. He takes one look at my swelling eye and bloody side and helps me into the car.

"Wait my dad." I say. "I need to call him."

"He knows Darian." Blaze tells me.

"Exactly, I need to tell him that I'm gonna be alright." I say digging my phone out.

The screen was completely totalled and it didn't switch on.

"Fuck." I say looking out the window nervously.

"Use mine." Val says and I quickly thank her and type in his number.

Hello?

"Dad?"

Darian? Where are you? When did you leave? You are in so much trouble, get home this instant.

"I-i'm fine and I know."

Know what?

"I know about me and about mom, a-and I'm not mad at you but I have to go. I wanted to let you know I love you and I'm gonna be okay." I say sniffling.

I could hear him sniffling on the other end

I'm so sorry Darian, I wanted to tell you but I know it's time now. I love you so much.

"Bye." I say before hanging up.

I handed Valentina her phone and laid my head on the window as we took off.

We had to travel in two cars due to our capacity and I rode with Val, Blaze and Pierce.

The pain of the sting continued to throb and I eventually passed out.

.