46- more mysteries, confusing ends and surprise beginnings.

Darian POV

"What does it say?"

I've decided this place wasn't for me, I knew I wouldn't be able to fit in with people who tried to kill us and with someone who wanted me dead.

They all stop to look at me.

"Okay first of all I made that threat the day she tried drowning me. I was pissed so I may have scared her with a threat to her life." I say with a shrug of my shoulders. "But I wouldn't have done it...maybe." I finish.

It was also the best decision for everyone else. Something as powerful as Darian isn't possible without upsetting something  or  someone and I won't stick around and wait for her to kill you all.

Don't look for me you won't find me, but this isn't the last.

The daughter of the waves.

Cordelia.

The room stayed silent as her words dawned on us. I glanced toward my father who gave me a nod.

"It's time we head back." He says.

They soon all leave and one by one they all go to hug their parents.

"May I come and I see you perhaps?" Themis asks.

"Uh-yeah sure." I say.

I give her a small wave as she stands with the rest.

"Do you really think what she said was true?" Mona asks.

"I don't know but we can't hope to find out." Eros says.

"What does that even make you?" Marcy asks.

"I-i don't know, but we have to find out." I say.

"I know." We turn to Circe and she stands ever so serious.

"You Darian Valeyard are the celestial embodiment of both chaos and justice. You are the spirit of unrelenting righteousness." She says.

"And that means what exactly?" Marshall asks.

"It means she is the most powerful and dangerous being in existence. She can bend the universe at the flick of her wrist or break it just the same." She says.

"Am I real?" I ask and she laughs.

"You're in front of me aren't you."

I take a deep breathe and excuse myself from the group.

.

..

...

What an interesting specimen you are Valeyard, Mira's daughter was quite right to have her concerns about you but time will tell what you can show me.

Counting the days til we finally encounter.