♪ Chapter 6 ♪

"Damn! You're hot!" Xia cheered for the girl currently filming her part of the MV teaser

Once the director yelled 'cut!', Yunchae's cheeks began to flush due to Xia's enthusiastic shout.

"Yunchae, can you go get a touch up on your makeup while we film Seoyeon?" One of the staff asked Yunchae, who nodded.

Ignoring Xia, who had now redirected her cheers to Seoyeon, Yunchae slipped away, weaving through the set to find her makeup artist, Yujin.

"Yujin unnie!" Yunchae called out with a sense of relief upon spotting her.

"Ah, Yunchae! I was looking for you," Yujin greeted warmly, motioning for her to come over.

As Yunchae settled into the makeup chair, Yujin inquired about the ongoing shoot. "How's the shooting going?"

Yunchae sighed, her nerves still evident. "Pretty good, but it's quite nerve wracking."

"Don't worry, you're doing great," Yujin reassured, her skilled hands swiftly working on the touch ups.

"I hope so," Yunchae replied, her fingers crossed for a bit of extra luck as she prepared to face the camera again.

As Yujin delicately touched up Yunchae's makeup, the bustling set continued around them. Yunchae's nerves seemed to settle, if only momentarily, under Yujin's reassuring words.

"You look amazing on camera," Yujin complimented, focusing on enhancing Yunchae's features for the upcoming shots.

"Thanks, Yujin unnie. It's just... Xia and her comments," Yunchae chuckled, still blushing from the earlier cheer.

Yujin laughed, understanding the playfulness within the group. "Xia is just being Xia. You'll get used to it."

Once the MV teasers were wrapped up and the vocal recordings completed, the group was given a break which they were grateful for.

"Hey, Mijoo, can we go shopping?" Kyohee asked.

"Sure, just be cautious and disguise yourselves," Mijoo reminded, disappearing shortly after.

The reality hit the group as they considered the public attention they might attract. With SM releasing their photos, they were now in the public eye and people would try to talk to them or ask for photos.

"I guess we need to swing by the dorms," Seoyeon suggested, realising they lacked the necessary accessories like hats, sunglasses, or masks.

During the drive to the dorms, Yunchae was quiet which wasn't unusual. She was now involved in the entertainment industry. Would people judge her for not being as extroverted as her members? She knew she was bound to get hate, basically every kpop idol does. However, some definitely received more than others and were constantly getting hated on for everything.

♪♪♪

In the supermarket, Chiyo and Xia were in the ramen aisle faced with the decision of spicy or chicken-flavoured ramen.