♪ Chapter 24 ♪

"Yunchae?" Donghyuck's voice was a mix of disbelief and joy, the name escaping his lips in a breathless whisper

A warm, familiar smile appeared on Yunchae's lips as she turned to face him. "Hi," she greeted him, her voice carrying a hint of amusement.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, his smile growing wider as he moved to sit between her and Jisung.

"She's looking for tips on Eunchae's Star Diary," Jisung explained, his tone tinged with a hint of exasperation. It seemed like he had repeated the same explanation multiple times already.

"Eunchae's Star Diary, you say..." Donghyuck mused.

Yunchae sat nervously in the waiting room, her heart pounding with anticipation. She, along with Seoyeon, had been given an opportunity to appear on Eunchae's Star Diary, and she was determined to make the most of it. As she waited for the knock on the door, she couldn't help but replay the tips she had received from the dreamies.

Yunchae took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing thoughts. Standing up to face the camera with a smile once she heard the knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" Eunchae's voice floated through the door, breaking the chatter inside.

"Give us a minute!" Kyohee's voice called out, a hint of exasperation evident as she tried to prevent Xia from crushing a squealing Chiyo in a hug.

Seoyeon, who was closest to the door, quickly made her way over, opening it to let Eunchae in.

The host of the show, Eunchae, walked in with a smile on her face, bowing in greeting.

The group, including Yunchae and Seoyeon, all bowed back, welcoming Eunchae with warm smiles.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Eunchae asked, her gaze shifting to Yunchae and Seoyeon.

The two nodded in unison, exchanging quick farewells with their members before following Eunchae out of the room.

Tip 1: "Remember to smile and make eye contact with the camera," Donghyuck advised, his words echoing in her mind.

Yunchae looked up at the camera, mustering a genuine smile and making eye contact without appearing too forced.

Tip 2: "Eunchae is just as introverted as you, so don't take the awkwardness to heart, but if it feels too awkward, compliment her. It won't seem weird since you both are girls," Jaemin had chimed in, walking into the living room with freshly baked cookies.

Yunchae took a moment to observe Eunchae, finding her blonde hair particularly striking. "You look really good with blonde hair. You definitely give off Barbie vibes!" she complimented, hoping to ease the tension.

"Thanks Yunchae. I wasn't sure if I pulled it off well," Eunchae replied with the same awkward tone as usual, but Yunchae could tell she really appreciated it and saw her shoulders relax.