♪ Chapter 21 ♪

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE ARE HAVING A DEBUT PARTY!?" Yunchae's exasperated yell echoed throughout the entire apartment

"Exactly what you heard, so get ready. It's an even bigger one because it's for us and RIIZE," Kyohee replied nonchalantly, getting up from the couch.

"RIIZE HASN'T EVEN DEBUTED YET! WHY TODAY!?" Yunchae protested, her voice muffled as she flopped onto the couch.

"Because it's in the middle of ours and RIIZE's debut," Kyohee explained as she rolled her eyes at Yunchae's dramatic reaction.

"AHHH!" Yunchae's scream was muffled by the pillow as she buried her face in it.

"Just be ready by 5," Kyohee stated firmly before heading towards her room, leaving Yunchae to contemplate her choices.

Yunchae laid there, torn between conflicting emotions. However, deep down, she knew that she would have to attend the party.

As she wrestled with her thoughts, Chiyo happened to pass by, seeking Yunchae's opinion on what outfit to wear. Spotting Yunchae's figure on the couch, Chiyo couldn't help but join her, causing Yunchae to jump at the sudden dip in the cushions beside her.

"Scared?" Chiyo inquired gently, her voice filled with understanding.

Yunchae nodded as she rested her head on Chiyo's lap, seeking comfort.

"Well, you're not the same girl you were when you first found out you were debuting with us," Chiyo reassured, her fingers weaving strands of Yunchae's hair into tiny braids.

Yunchae's expression shifted into confusion as she processed Chiyo's words.

"Like look at how many friends you have now. You have us, Haechan, don't think I haven't seen how close you are to Jisung, and Jia too. And we've just debuted too, so you still have so many more friends to make," Chiyo elaborated.

"I guess so," Yunchae sighed, her uncertainty still lingering.

"Thanks, Chiyo," Yunchae expressed her gratitude after a few moments of silence.

"No problem. Anyway, let's go get ready! I need your opinion," Chiyo declared, intertwining her fingers with Yunchae's as she guided her towards their room.

In their room, Chiyo stood in front of the mirror, assessing her options for tonight. She held up two dresses, both offering a different vibe.

"Which one, Yunchae? White or dark blue?" Chiyo asked, turning to Yunchae.

Yunchae studied the dresses, considering the occasion and the mood. "I think the dark blue suits the occasion better," she suggested.

Chiyo nodded in agreement, setting aside the white dress. "Dark blue it is! Thanks," she remarked.

Yunchae shrugged nonchalantly, prompting Chiyo to pivot on her heel, her gaze settled on the girl who sat perched on the edge of the bed.

Without missing a beat, Chiyo disappeared into the closet, rummaging through clothes until she found the perfect outfit for Yunchae. She emerged with a black dress adorned with elegant white off-the-shoulder sleeves and a white bow accentuating the top of the dress.