♪ Chapter 11 ♪

The next day, Yunchae had to wake up at 7 to make it to the company by 8

The next day, Yunchae had to wake up at 7 to make it to the company by 8. In her rush, she forgot about breakfast and decided to settle for a fruit cup from the cafeteria. Finding a nice spot to sit, the tiredness from yesterday got the better of her, and she soon found herself dozing off at the table.

Donghyuck, noticing her, approached her and took a seat in the chair next to her.

"Yunchae?" He asked, tapping her shoulder gently.

"What? Who? Why? Go away," Yunchae mumbled sleepily, her head hitting the table again as she dozed off.

"What a kid," Haechan rolls his eyes, ruffling her hair before leaving.

Little did he know that as he left the cafeteria, a group of girls couldn't help but squeal at the interaction.

"Did you see that!?" Ningning nudged Xia.

"I definitely did!" Xia exclaimed.

"They are so cute!" Chiyo added.

"I know!!" Minjeong agreed.

♪♪♪

Once Yunchae arrived at the practice room, she found Kyohee, Seoyeon, Xia, and Chiyo sitting in a circle, deeply engrossed in the conversation they were having.

"What are you gossiping about now?" Yunchae asked, raising an eyebrow, not expecting an exact answer.

"You," Kyohee responded nonchalantly.

"Me? What? Why?" Yunchae questioned, wondering what they could possibly be talking about.

"Sooo, you and Donghyuck, huh?" Chiyo playfully teased, exaggerating the so.

"What? Where'd you get that from?" Yunchae asked, genuinely puzzled.

"You and him in the morning," Xia answered.

"We met in the morning?" Yunchae questioned, being too tired to remember.

"Apparently. Anyway, since when were you so tired in the mornings?" Seoyeon inquired, tilting her head.

"She didn't reach the dorms till 3," Chiyo explained.

"What were you doing at that time?" Kyohee raised an eyebrow, glancing at Chiyo.

"Watching a movie. What else?" Chiyo replied, shrugging her shoulders.

Before anyone could ask or answer any other questions, Soonhee walked in, interrupting the conversation.

"Who's ready for practice?" her voice echoed throughout the room, redirecting everyone's attention to the practice.

♪♪♪

After practice ended, the group decided to take a break before heading out for lunch.

"I'm going to NCT 127's practice room, who's coming with me?" Kyohee announced, prompting everyone to look at her.