Character description!

I'm really sorry! I should have done it before, a character description is important to know the story and to relate with characters!

Apology accepted??

Here is a detailed explanation abt all the characters.

Main leads:

Ajay manholtra is ruthless billionaire and businessman. His only priority is his work and family. He is very introvert person. It is hard to know him. A person with ambitions. All he care is just his work and family.
This is what the world knows, but deep inside, he is a different person. A person with a kind heart. A generous person.
He may hate people for god knows what reason but deep inside he have a soft corner. And the fact that he don't want to show anyone that 'soft corner' he covers his real personality with this image of 'The Ajay ruthless Manhotra'.

"log pital ke dil pe sone ka paani chada ke rakhte hai, aur inhone sone ke dil pe pital ka paani chada kar rakha hai!"

He is a tea person. Obsessed with pens. There would be hardly a pen left that he wouldn't have bought! He believes in the idea of love but at the same time he thinks that in his life, there is no chance of love.

JYADA LAMBA NAHI HUA NA? KYA FARAK PADTA HAI ABHI PRIYA BAAKI HAI MERE DOST!

Priya Mehta is Mumbai's top nephrologist and businesswoman. Her only priority is her hospital and company and her family. 'Dr. Priya confident Mehra' that's what everyone call her. She is very introvert type person. She doesn't easily open-up. A person with work ethics.
She was not always like this,but time teached her to be strong. She knows that if she want to survive,she has to be strong. Deep inside she is a broken mess. Maybe she is healed from outside but inside,she.is.broken. From inside she is a 10 year old girl who craves for love and affection. Who craves for a support. A support that will help her in every situation. But growing up she realized that there is nobody for support. You have to survive all alone.

"Aur uss din, uss hadse ke baad, mere andar ki bacchi, suddenly badi ho gyi. Mujhe pata tha agar mujhe survive karna hai, toh mujhe strong banana padega".

A tea person. State level CHAMPION in taekwondo. Obsessed with watches and oxidised jewellery. Doesn't believe in idea of love but at the same time believe in radhakrishna.

Family description

Family description

Ajay's parents: Okay! Super cool and chilled kind of parents. Loves their son and daughter. Always supported their kids. Had a love marriage. Rudra is helpling his son in company and Sakshi is writing her book.

Ajay's uncle and aunt: Hehe! Very orthodox nature. Yk villain types people? Shashank is also helping Ajay in company.

Sonali and Rohit are charm of the house. Friendly and extrovert.

Priya's parents: ohh! Not someone who hates their child but, not someone who supported their child when needed most. Little orthodox nature. Little strict. Anirudh is rn running a coaching to follow his passion of teaching.They do love their children but didn't stand by them!
And that hurts 💔

Uncle and aunt: Okay!  They are quite cool. Admire and pamper Priya and Niddhi a lot! They don't have kids so they love their neices!

Niddhi is someone very important in Priya's life. Her sister. Her first priority. Her jaan. She had seen priya in her worst state.

Yuvraj Kashyap: Ajay's immature best friend. Runs a company. Extremely extrovert. His brother from another mother.

Namit arora: Ajay's another best friend.
Owns a library. Ambivert. Little complicated and confused person. His brother from another mother.

Sadhvi Singh: Priya's best friend. A lawyer. Extremely extrovert. Talkative.
Soul-sister of priya. Knows everything about her.

Raghav roy: Priya's family friend and best friend. Army officer. Dedicated towards his work. Ambitious.

Rani roy: Priya's best friend. Writer and also working in Priya's company. Shy and Frank nature.

I know you all are disappointed by this type of ajeeb description but believe me I'm new so it's really hard for me to express my feelings in words.

"shabd likhna aasan hota hai, jazbaat likhna nhi".

Sorry for mistakes and thank you for your precious time.

Like,
Comment,
Vote.

Radhe radhe! 
Yours Anjali 💕