6. Tea break.

Words: 1377

Priya's POV.

I am currently sitting in my cabin engrossed in my work.

Well dad is fine now as Dr. Chakraborty treated him. Dr. Chakraborty is a great Cardiologist and he is my mentor.

Great inspiration. His dedication to his work and ethics. I feel so proud to be his student.

Well dad is good going, Nidhi is sleeping in dad's ward. And here I'm, trying to work but yeh neend.!

I decided to take a power nap and that turned out to be of 3 hours.

Luckily in that 3 hours no emergency case appeared. But now i have to drink something to keep myself alive.

Yes, alive, not awake. Ab agar kuch nhi khaya piya to mar jaungi. I didn't had my dinner too. 3 PM se bhuki hoon!

Maine sach mein mar jana hai.

I decided to grab a cup of tea. Yes, Tea,not Coffee. Well you know the reason.

I headed towards cafeteria, not before checking on dad. At the door of cafeteria, i again bumped to that GADHA insaan.

"aaahhhh" i screamed in my mind.

I totally ignored him and moved to counter.

But, I again collided to him on counter. Even if the situation was kinda serious, i found it funny and i stared laughing.

Not too loud but loud... Matlab.... Samajh jao na!

'Yeh bewajah hasne ki aadat mujhe ek din le doobegi.' i thought.

Ajay's POV

Well it's 4:33 and i definitely need to grab a tea. Not a coffee but a tea.

I went to cafeteria and she again bumped to me. Agh!

Dekh ke nhi chak sakti? GADHI!

She ignored me? Me? Huuhh! Attitude to height se bhi lambi hai!

I sighed in frustration when we again collided at the counter...and what is so funny in this?

She started laughing suddenly. Is she mad? Well she is a doctor so a huge NO!

But although her smile is sweet. TBH she is pret....Aahh! No no.

I tried to ignore her and decided to place an order.

"A tea"

"A tea"

We both said together and looked at each other.

The next 5 minutes passed in complete silence as no-one else was present in cafeteria.

Subah ke 5 baje pura hospital chai peene aayega? Silent to rahega hi na? My subconscious mocked me.

Then uncle came.... with one cup of tea?

He placed it on counter and she took it.

"Uncle meri chai?" i asked impatiently.

"Mujhe laga aap dono ne ek hi maangi hai." uncle said before she could take a sip.

She looked at me and places the at counter and said, "Dilip uncle ek aur cup bana digiye."

"Hehe beta, chai patti nhi hai. Rashan khatam ho gya aaj hi refill ho jayega. Ab mujhe kya pata tha ki subah ke 5 baje do log ek saath chai peene aa jayenge? Isiliye maine halke me le liya." uncle said with an awkward laugh.

"It's OK uncle. Ek coffee de digiye." I said.

"COLD" She said to uncle.

"Haa haa banata hu. Pradeep? Coffee ka ek bottle tha na? Kaha rakha hai? " uncle shouted and someone said that the last bottle of coffee is in drawer.