30. The truth!

Bahut log last wala nahi padhte hai so I'm asking here,
Should i create an ig account for our characters? Comment your answer.

Words: 3658

Author's POV.

Ajay came out of his car, scratching his hand and back of neck.

"Everything fine lavender?" Priya asked and Ajay nodded.

"Maa aap abhi tak jage hue ho?" Priya exclaimed as they entered into the hall and saw Sakshi sitting on sofa.

"Arre nahi. Itni der tak mai thodi jagungi? Adhe ghante pehle neend khuli, dekha tum dono abhi tak ghar nhi aaye ho, toh maine socha thode der intezaar kar lu!"Sakshi said and they nodded.

"Ab hum aa gye hai, aap jao so jao!" Priya said and Sakshi nodded, pouring water in glass for them.

"Ye lo! Acha tum dono saath me gye the kya? Dono ko late ho gya, aur saath me aaye!" Sakshi said giving them water as they sat on the sofa.

They looked at each other, communicating through eyes, deciding whether to tell her or not. And at last, decided no to.

"Nahi maa. Mai alag gyi thi yeh alag gya tha. Woh meri car kharab ho gyi thi so he picked me up!" Priya said.

Sakshi nodded and said,
"Thik hai. Ab tum dono jao aur so jao!"

Priya and Ajay stood up, they hugged Sakshi and left for their room.

"Jasmine!" Ajay said, just when Priya was about to go inside washroom.

"Hmm?" She turned to him, raising her eyebrows.

"Pehle me washroom use kar lu?" He asked her she stared at him. Sensing some problem she nodded and he went inside.

After 15 minutes, he came out and she went inside. He arranged the bed and then realized that its her turn to sleep on bed. He sighed and went near the dresser, drying his hair with hair dryer.

"Tum thik ho?" Priya asked.

He looked at her, raising his eyebrows.

"Matlab?" he asked.

"Tum raat me apne baal sone se pehle sukhate nhi ho! Aaj tum dry kar rahe ho, so i thought there is some problem!" she said and he stared at her.

"What?" she asked him.

"Tum mujhe itna notice karti ho?" he asked and her eyes widened, realizing what she said.

Heat rushed to her cheeks and ears and she cursed herself in every language for blushing.

"Na-nahi!" she said and he smirked.

"Itni jaldi nahakar aa gyi? Tum to adhe ghante se pehle bahar nhi nikalti ho!" he said.

"Pehli baat mai raat me adhe ghante nhi nahati hu! Dusri baat, mai aaj naha nhi rahi thi kyunki mausam thik nhi hai! Mujhe pneumonia ho jayega!" she said and nodded.

He came near the bed, or say near her, who was opening the blanket.

"Kya hua?" Priya asked but got no reply.