19. First hug.

Words: 1617

Priya's POV.

"Bhabhi. Aapke blouse ki dori aur upar ke do hook khule hue hai. Fix it." Namit said and went away with Aviraaj...no.. No.. Yuvraaj i guess.

I covered my back with dupatta and stood up,
"What happened?" Ajay asked.

"I will be back in a while from washroom." I said and he nodded.

I silently excused myself and asked a lady sweeper for washroom.

I entered in the washroom and stood in front of mirror. I removed my dupatta and kept it on the slab.

I roamed my eyes in bathroom. It was quite big, with 5 mirrors and wash basin.
And ofc toilets. The thing that i didn't liked was it is combined.

I shook my thoughts and tried hooking my blouse or closing the dori but failed miserably. Just when i realised that I forgot my phone outside.

I was struggling with my hook when i listened the door opening of a toilet gate. I looked from mirror to see the person and i just froze. I was numb. I couldn't move myself.

He was smirking at me. I faced him and he took slow predator steps towards me.
"May i help..... Babydoll?" He said and disgust filled me. I hate it. I hate him. I hate his voice. I hate his lustful eyes. I hate when he called me that. I hate every inch of him. Bastard.

He took slow steps towards me i stepped back. I stood numb. My waist collided with the cold marble slab and a shiver ran down my spine. I felt..... Vulnerable. I can't move. I can't breath. He always gives me panic attack. Sweat buds started forming on my head. I breathed heavily. Tears flowing nonstop.

Just when he was 1 meter away from me, the washroom door opened. I snapped my head towards the entrance and my Black orbs met his blue ones. And suddenly a warmth filled my heart. But unfortunately the fear didn't went away.

Ajay frowned looking at us. The bastard cleared his throat and silently went away. I released a breath that i didn't knew i was holding. I started breathing heavily. On the verge of panic attack. I looked up and found him looking at me with concern. He came near me and i just..........

I just threw my hands around his neck. Even though he was long as hell but  i still managed to hug him standing on my toes. He was taken aback by my sudden step. But soon kept his hand on my back. I was panting. Crying. But for the first time, i felt a warmth in someone's embrace.

I was crying and breathing heavily and he was gently rubbing my back,
"Priya calm down. What happened? Calm down Priya." He said.

After 2 minutes that felt like second i left him. Still breathing heavily and crying. I hate it. I hate being vulnerable. I hate showing my weak side to someone.

"Wait i will help you." He said and turned my back towards him.

He gently hooked my blouse, making sure his finger don't touch my body. However, while tieing my dori his finger brushed on my skin and a shiver ran down my spine.

I just felt weak, vulnerable. Black dotes started forming in front of me and i.......

Ajay's POV.