25. Saree.

Read the note at the end!!! Please.

Please

Please read the note at end!!

Words: 2265

Ajay's POV.

I was sleeping when my eyes abruptly opened. I don't know why, i didn't get any nightmare but still i woke up.

I was turning and tossing on the bed, but when i was unable to sleep, i sat up. I glanced at watch that showed 1:23 in the midnight.

I was roaming my eyes across the room when i saw an unfamiliar yet familiar figure on the couch.

I panicked for a moment and then i realized who she is. My wife.

I looked at her and she was also tossing and turning on the couch. She wasn't able to sleep.

Itni si toh hai. Bada problem ho rha hai sone me.

Tu bhi bada hai, itne bade bed per kyu nhi so paa rha? My subconscious mocks.

Aahh! I screamed and face palmed myself mentally.

I stood up and went near her, she was about to fall, but before she could, i lifted her up in my arms and made my way towards my-our-her..... My bed.

I made her sleep on the bed, with blanket covering her tiny body.

And myself went to sleep on couch. I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable and neither I'm interested in sleeping with her on a bed.

I shook my thoughts and tried to sleep, when my gaze fell on her hands. Which was injured because of me. I stood up and i sat beside her, gently holding her hand and caressing the wound.

And what i did next, even shocked me.

I gently caressed her wound and.....and gave a kiss on her wound.

Maybe because of the guilt of hurting someone.

When i realised what i did, i quickly retreated back and went to sleep.

Next morning.

I opened my eyes from the jingling sound of her bangles and saw that she was in a bathrobe. Drying her wet hair near the dresser.

I woke up, she looked at me through the mirror with some emotions i can't decipher.

After a staring contest for 2 minutes, i broke the intense gaze and went to bathroom.

After taking a bath, i made my way towards closet and wore a three piece suit. And applied gel on my hair and wearing my watch i moved outside.

And just when i came out, i saw the epitome of beauty, standing in front of me, trying to wear a saree. But failing everything miserably.

She wasn't undressed, she was wearing a 3/4 blouse and a shape wear. Her hair was still a little bit damp, and no makeup. Her neck was adorned with a nuptial chain, and her hairline was red. She didn't applied vermilion yet, but still a little redness of yesterday aas there. Maa said to her to not was her maang, as we should not wash maang on the first day itself. She just washed her hair.