23. Wedding.

Words: 2413

Author's POV.

A 18 year old Ajay was playing in garden with his siblings. He was a sunshine boy. Playfull, fun loving and caring.

Rudra's one childhood best friend had arrived at home and they were talking inside.

Suddenly, they heard a sound from the room upstairs of the mansion. They all rushed upstairs and opened the room's door.

And everyone got shocked.

Ajay stood there, shocked and numb. As soon as he realized what he saw, he rushed towards her lifeless body screaming.

"Rushika." Ajay shouted and woke up with a jerk.

Again. A nightmare.

He is getting these nightmares from last 12 years.

Sleeping pills, meditation, shower, therapy, he tried everything. But still, even after 12 years of her death he still get those nightmares.

Ajay was breathing heavily, sweatbuds formed on his forehead. His shirt drenched in sweat even after the AC is 15 degree. His whole body is shivering. His mind again and again goes back to that horrible incident.

The day he lost his love. The day he lost her.

After sometime, his breath calmed and he glanced at watch. It showed 3:25 in the morning.

To divert his mind he went to workout. After a workout of 3 hours, he glanced at watch that showed 6:39.

He took a long cold relaxing shower and got ready in a white kurta as he have to be present at home due to some rituals.

He went downstairs and had his breakfast with everyone.

Priya's POV.

It was 7 in the morning and I stretched my arms, yawning.

I didn't slept last night because of work. Overthinking and nightmares was definitely not the reason.

I was working whole night because i was absent in office from 2 days and even today i can't go to office. And i can't say anything for tomorrow.

I closed my laptop and did plenty of exercise in my room's balcony itself as there was no space outside.

Then i took a relaxing shower and wore a lavender coloured Anarkali with its dupatta. I wore some simple earing studs and applied a little makeup.

 I wore some simple earing studs and applied a little makeup