20. Him.

Words: 1426

Priya's POV.

After that bastard left, he muttered a small sorry and took his hand back.

And i instantly missed his warmth.

PRIYAAAA!

Get hold on your fucking hormones!

After some time, both the families had their dinner together with Sadhvi, Rani, Yuvi and Namit.

After that guest started leaving, just then Ravi came to me and gave me a gift.

"Mam, Congratulations." He said forwarding the gift.

"It wasn't needed. It is just a cont... Just an engagement party." i was going to say something else, but soon corrected myself as he pinched me on my waist.

I glared at him and he just shook his head.

"Open it mam." He said.

"Kya hai isme? Stethoscope?" I said while Nidhi came running towards me and stood beside me.

"No. No. Not stethoscope. We're doctors that doesn't means that we have to gift something related to our profession." He said and i opened the gift.

My eyes widened in shock.

And the gift just shocked me..... How?

It was a poetry book, of my favourite poet.

But only and only Nidhi knows about it. Neither Sadhvi nor Rani.

Raghav knows about it but how can he tell Ravi?

Aahh! My mind is all messed up!

I lifted my gaze and looked at him.

"Yeh gift? I mean why this one?" I asked.

"Um um.. I...i..." He was hesitating and suddenly Nidhi pulled me towards her.

"Chodo naa di. Gift de rha hai na bechara accept it and move on. Leave it. Give it to me. Thank you Rav... I mean Dr. Ravi." She said the last part to Ravi.

I also just ignored it and then we all bid byes and left for home.

Well Rani and Sadhvi are staying at my place for 1 week as my marriage is just 8 days far.

I'm getting married!

Thinking this i opened my Lehnga and stood under the shower.

And again begin my overthinking session.

Will i be able to handle this new relationship?

Will i be able to manage a house?

New family, new relationship, new house new life?

The thing that is bothering me isn't that i will have to leave my house. Cause i know that whenever i need i can come here. Even at 2am at night.