15. Contract X Date.

Words: 2327.

Ajay's POV.

The tranquil evening arrived, contrasting the turmoil inside my mind. The sun was setting, spreading the darkness all over the sky. The hustle bustle of Mumbai didn't stoped, but a sense of calmness filled the air. From the 36th floor of my building, the city seems like a mirror for the sky. All the shining light, mirroring the stars in night. The darkness grew, and i decided to leave.

Not for home, i gotta go somewhere.

I wore my blazer and left for Saundarya cosmetics.

I have to meet her and make things clear! I can't spend my life with her! And the best thing is that she herself called me and told me meet her at her office.

Apne aap ko samajhti kya hai? Mere office aane se mana kar diya aur khud ke office bula rahi hai.

I exited the building and sat in my car. I usually don't keep drivers. I like to drive myself.

After buckling my seatbelt, i drove to Saundarya cosmetics.

After a drive of around 1 hour i reached there. Itna paas office kyu liya? Aur Saudi Arabia mein le leti?

Parking my car, i went inside the company.

Everyone's eyes were on me, like they saw a dinosaur! Well, they must be wondering that what THE AJAY RUTHLESS MANHOLTRA is doing here?

I went to reception and asked the man for Ms. Priya Mehta's cabin.

"Sir, D-do you h-have appointment with her?" He asked.

Courageous of him to ask me for appointment! Fear is visible on his face. Then why is he asking things like this?

"No." I said.

"Sorry sir. But you can't meet her without an appointment." he said.

How dare he?

Kyu teri male ego hurt ho gyi?  My subconscious askes.

Haa ho gyi!  I replied.

I shote him a glare and asked him to call his boss.

After a conversation with his boss on phone he said,
"Sir, her cabin is on the 6th floor. When you will enter her PA will guide you."

I nodded and headed towards elevator.

Stepping out of the elevator, a boy came, introducing himself as Subh Sinha her PA.

He guided me to her cabin. He knocked the door and a faint sound of 'come in' came.

Entering her cabin, i was mesmerized by its beauty. It's definitely beautiful and big. But not more than mine. Well everything is classy and eleg....

"Mr. Manholtra if you're done staring my classy and elegant cabin, so can we talk?" she interrupted my thoughts.

"Your employees are courageous. That receptionist? She was asking me for an appointment!?" I said more like taunted moving towards a chair in front of her.

I took a sit and she said,
"Because they know that, mai bekar ke logo se nhi milti....i mean mai bina appointment ke nhi milti.... And you know my employees respect and admire me. Not because I'm some ruthless billionaire, but because i appreciate and respect their works and commitment in our company. I know that without them my company is nothing." She said.

I am.... Impressed?

Maybe.

"Well i guess you haven't called me to give all this 'Gyaan'. I have to talk about something." i said being serious.