4. Holding back emotions

Words: 1430

Ajay's POV

After they left i completely engrossed myself in work.

Around 7,i left for home. I had to reach early because if have to buy Mumma's medicines.

I entered my mansion and saw mumma reading some magazines. I handed mom medicines.

"Are kal le aata, itni bhi kya jaldi thi?" i heard mumma saying.

"Maa you can't miss your medicines even once at you already missed it for one whole freaking day. I can't be more careless now." i replied

"Accha baba thik! Fresh hoga mai chai banati hu!" mumma said and i just hummed in response.

I entered my room. After removing my clothes i took a long cold shower as it was hella tiring day!

I just wore my trousers when i heard a scream from the hall downstairs. It was mumma.

I hurriedly wore my t shirt and went downstairs.

As soon as i went there, i saw papa trying to wake mumma, she fainted?

We hurriedly took mumma to hospital.

Luckily before leaving she gained consciousness. But her stomach was hurting badly.

I asked her to take her to nearby hospital but she denied and said,
"I want to go to 'hope' only. The doctor there knows my case well."

"But mumma Dr. Ali got transferred last week." i argued.

"So some other doctor will check,but I'll go there only.".

"aaghh!! Fine! " i accepted my defeat.

"Papa if it will be needed i will stay with mumma overnight. Okay? " i said to papa and he hummed.

It took me more than 1 and half hour to reach there. I reached there at 10:10.

Priya's POV.

SHIT!! FUCK!!

1 hour ago papa fainted and mumma is calling me now!

She said that papa suddenly started feeling pain in chest and then fainted.

She further said that Nidhi is bringing papa to my hospital. At first i was angry cause why she is bringing him too far but then i realized that it will be good as i will he with him.

Papa is here.

Just when i was to attend him Dr. Chakraborty appeared and said he will attend him, as i can't treat family!.

He took dad to private room for check up and i was outside.

Author's POV.

Dr. Chakraborty took her father to private room for check up.

Priya is although strong and independent woman, but when it comes to her family, she just couldn't control herself. But she have to. Everytime.

It is not about priya only, but every eldest child of house have to appear strong in front of his/her family, no matter how much he/she is broken inside.

Although priya never believed in love, but she needed a shoulder to cry, a person to rely, a person who can support her.

Thinking all this, she was just getting more emotional and just when the tsunami of her tears could break the dam of her eyelids, a pair of hand grabbed her tightly from behind.

She flinched a little, when she turned, Nidhi instantly hugged her started crying bitterly.

"Di.....di.... Papa..... Pa....pa... "