27. Reception.

Words : 2740

Author's POV.

As Jaya stormed out of the room, kirti also followed her mom.

Sakshi chuckled at her children's tactics. And Ajay and Sonal high-fived.

"Sonal, what are you doing beta?" Sakshi asked raising her eyebrows.

"Finding bhaiya's name in bhabhi's mehndi!" she replied.

"Wo tere bhaiya ka kaam hai!"

"Ohhhh haaaa! Bhaiyaaaaa! Yeh aapka kaam hai na? Aur aapko aapke kaam se bahut hi pyaar hai, so do your work! Kaam mat neglect kariye!" Sonal said and Ajay sat on the bed, keeping his head in his mother's lap.

Sakshi massaged his scalp, and Priya admired this mother son duo.

Sonal pushed her towards Ajay, but she balanced herself.

And then she took Priya's hand and forwarded it to Ajay, asking him to find his name.

Ajay studied her hand, and after good 2 minutes, he found his name on her middle finger.

"Yaha! Middle finger pe!" Ajay said.

Priya nodded, approving his answer. And Sakshi smiled.

Sonal layed down and kept her head on Priya's lap, and Priya started stroking her hair.

Priya had grown a different type of bond with his family in this one month. They are really close.

She knows about everyone in the family, except her husband.

After some time, both of them left the room.

"Mai couch pe sone jaa rhi hu! Aur mujhe kal ki tarah utha kar bed per mat rakhna!" she said and before he could protest, she was lying on the couch, engrossed in her mobile.

Ajay sighed and slept.

Next day.

Ajay's peacefull sleep came to a halt by the jingling sound of someone's bangles.

He opened his eyes, and saw his wife, wearing a bathrobe, applying moisturizer.

He abruptly rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"Uth gaye?" She asked glancing at him through mirror.

"Nahi! Mar gya!" he replied grumply.

"Itni kya jaldi hai mujhe vidhava banane ki? Waise subah subah aise nhi bolna chahiye!" she said, wearing her mangalsutra.

"Aur aapke hisab se 'subah subah' kya karna chahiye." He asked stepping down from the bed.

"Apni patni ki help. Saree pehen ne me!" She replied with a tight lipped smile and gestured him to look at bed where a yellow coloured saree was waiting for him, to help her wear this piece of cloth.

He sighed and went inside the bathroom.

After taking a bath, he came out.