13. Engagement date.

Words: 1503

Priya's POV.

Every one was congratulating me for agreeing to marriage, but a pair of eyes were glaring at me with.... Raze?

It was no-one other but my dearest sister.

I wanted to avoid her so i hurriedly finished my dinner and went to my room, as i know she is a slow eater and will take time.

I took a warm shower, relaxing my muscles.

standing under the shower, the warm water flows through my body, relaxing my mind and muscles and giving me a good time to think about my decision.

Is my decision wrong?

Did i took my life's biggest decision in hurry?

What if the person is not worth it.

What if he is an alcoholic?

What if, for him domestic violence is normal.

What if he didn't support me in my dreams.

What if he is like aryan?

Or karan?

I don't even know his name.

Godd! Save me!

Thinking all this, or better say overthinking all this, i came out of bathroom. Wearing an oversized shirt and a pant that ends and my mid thigh.

I came out only to see my dearest sister, walking back and forth, tension was clearly visible on her face.

As soon as she saw me, she hide her tension and nervousness behind a stern look. Well we both sisters are master in hiding our feelings. But not in front of each other.

"What was that?" She asked.

"What?" I asked back even after knowing what 'that' refers to.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" she almost shouted.

"Shaant bache, shaant." i said.

"Kya shaant bache shaant? Haan? You literally agreed to marry a person, even without knowing his name! Can you imagine? Di! Tumko uska naam bhi nhi pata hai. And you agreed?" She asked in disbelief.

Well she is really concerned for me. And why not? She have seen me in my worst. Only she knows about my panic attacks.

"I agreed because ma pa have chose him for me." i said.

But even i was doubting myself in my mind.

"What if he is not a good person?" she said.

"He will be." I replied.

Will he?

"Didi! Come out of your delulu world. What if he supports domestic violence? What if he ever slaps you or try to force himself on you?" she said.

"Meri behen you're forgetting that I'm taekwondo CHAMPION. Woh ek thappad marega mai 4 marungi." I replied unsure of my own words.

"Dii? Seriously? But still what if he doesn't respect you? What if his family doesn't love you or accept you?"

"I don't give a fuck if he supports me or not. Aur baat rhi family ki, toh uski mujhe aadat hai."

"Dii but..." i interrupted,
"No ifs or buts. I have made my decision. Go get freshen up." i said pushing her towards the bathroom door.

"Dii but..." her words stucked in her throat when i glared her. She bowed down amd went inside.

I chuckled and stood in front of mirror combing my hair.