18. Engagement.

Happy Mahashivratri to you all!!! 💕

Aaj humare Pyare Shiv ji aur parvati maa ke vivah ke shubh avsar per, mai apne leads, Ajay aur priya ka engagement kara rhi hu.
Doesn't matter chapter kitna lamba ho, aaj unki engagement ho jayegi!

Let's dive into chapter.

Words: 2007

Ajay's POV.

After having our morning tea, we drove to her house.

Reaching there i parked her car, and we stepped into her house. All the eyes were on us..

It took us whole 14 min to justify that where and why we went.

After we went and freshened up.

So now, it's 8:30 and I'm on dinning table waiting for Nidhi and Priya to come so we can have breakfast and leave.

"Aa gyi dono behene." Aunty said and my eyes involuntarily went to stairs.

Here she come, adorned in a simple pair of black suit. With a braid. A bindi. A red lipstick. How the heck she manages to look so beautiful every time? No makeup just a lipstick and bindi. Goddess.

Indeed. My subconscious said.

My woman.

Wait. What?

Aahh!

*Men in black kurta is good, but woman in black kurta

*Men in black kurta is good, but woman in black kurta.*

"Maa baba, Uncle Aunty, I'm really really sorry. I can't join you guys on breakfast. Mujhe office jana." Priya said.

"Per priya aisa kya baat hai?" Aunty asked her.

"Maa woh kal jo patient aaya tha usko dekhna tha. Aur Suryaveer ke khilaf complain karna hai." She said.

"Kaun Suryaveer?" Uncle askes.

"Papa jo ER ka head hai na, wahi. How can he be so irresponsible? Raat meir ER mein ek bhi senior ko alot nhi kiya tha. I have to complain about him. And I'm getting late. I have to leave." She said.

"Dr. Mehta you're a doctor, you know how much breakfast is important for us as it is first meal of our day. You shouldn't skip it." I taunted.

"And Mr. Manholtra you're a businessman, you should mind your own business!" She snapped and Sonal and Rohit laughed.

"Maa i will leave aap bas ek glass juice de do." She said and went to puja room.