IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!

Din bhar phone pe time waste karte rehte ho, thoda time nikal ke padh lo yeh pura!

Listen, i was overthinking when i realised that what i wrote, was WRONG!

FORCED MARRIAGES AREN'T GOOD!

Don't worry, I'm not going to drop the book.

All i want to say that, on wattpad, read whatever the fuck you want to, but don't get influenced by it.

I'm repeating, FORCED MARRIAGES AREN'T ALWAYS GOOD!

For God's sake understand the fact that it is just a work of fiction. In reality, forced marriage can be your worst nightmare.

On wattpad, author normalize some things that they SHOULDN'T!

They normalize the things like Rapes, Molestation, Domestic violence or psychopaths. 

They show that someone can develop after doing all this, but remember, in reality there is nothing called CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!

In reality, someone's character can never ever develope.

If someone can slap you once, he can slap you a thousand times too.

If someone can rape you once, he can rape you or anyone else a thousand times.

Read. Read whatever the fuck you want to but DON'T YOU DARE GET INFLUENCED BY IT GIRL!

Agar character development jaisa kuch hota toh Ravan, Dhuryodhan and Dushashan ka vadh nhi hota.

Here, on wattpad, people shows that after raping the FL, the ML can develop.

And there was a time, when a person's chest was teared apart, because he molested Draupadi.

Remember that, real life me, nahi Krishn bachane ke liye aayenge aur nahi, koi ChaRacTeR DevEloPmEnt hoga!

So I'm repeating for the last time.

RAPES AREN'T NORMAL.
FORCED MARRIAGES CAN BE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE.
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS NOT SOMETHING TO ENDURE.
READ IT, BUT DON'T LET IT INFLUENCE YOU.

ARRANGE MARRIAGES ARE OK. MEET THE BOY, GET TO KNOW ABOUT HIM, AND THEN TAKE YOUR DECISION. DON'T GET MARRIED OUT OF BLUE, KYUNKI YAHA KOI MULTI BILLIONAIRE AAPKE KHWAAB PURE NAHI KARNE WALA. YOU GOTTA FIGHT FOR YOURSELF.

RADHE RADHE!
YOURS KRITIKA!