12. Alliance fixed?

Author's POV.

At night, Mehta's mansion.

Priya woke up, with a headache. When she recalled what happened, she decided to take a long cold shower.

After a long cold shower, she relaxed a bit. Changing into a simple pair of night suit, she went downstairs to have her dinner and then sleep.

As she came down, she saw that her father was missing on dinning table.

She went to Anirudh, and called him to dinner.

"Papa? Dinner kar ligiye." She said.

"Mai nhi khaunga! Jab tak tu shaadi ke liye haa nhi karegi tab tak mai nahi khana khaunga, aur nahi dawai!" He replied coldly.

"Papa you are behaving like a 2 year old kid. Even handling a kid is even easier! Now come and have your dinner I'm not listening anything!" She said.

"Ab tu mujhpe order chalayegi? Maine kaha na ek baar!"

"Fine. Jo karna hai kariye. Mai manipulate nhi hone wali!" She said and left for her room.

Entering her room, she again started crying. Vigorously.

Crying, hugging her pillow, she went to deep slumber.

Next day,

As usual, after 3 alarms priya woke up and did her morning routine. With overthinking.

After taking a bath, she wore a simple blue kurti set, with simple oxidised earings amd her favorite watch.

*Author's dressing sense is dangerously bad and so the character's*

She descended the stairs and did her morning prayer.

When she noticed that her father was missing on dinning table, she sighed heavily.
She went to her dad saying,

"papa, I'll consider your condition only if you take your breakfast and medicine. Otherwise i won't even give it a thought."

Anirudh after thinking something, said,
"Fine! But the answer should be in my favour."

"I will think about it!" she said and they went to have there breakfast.