28. Jasmine X Lavender

Words: 3205

Priya's POV.

I reached office and engulfed myself in work.

The turmoil inside my mind kept bothering me. I thought that i would call Ajay and tell him everything about baby. But he isn't picking up my phone!

Goddammit!!!!

I kept calling him for 2 hours but he didn't received.

I called his PA Meera,
"Hello? Is it Meera? I'm Priya me... Manholtra." i said and soon as she picked up my phone.

"Yes mam. It's me. Ajay sir's PA." she replied calmly.

"Actually your Sir isn't picking up my phone, can you tell him to call me. It's something really urgent." I said politely.

"Mam, actually since he came today he is in his cabin. He had forbidden everyone to enter. Even me. But there is a meeting in sometime, he will have to come out of his cabin. So i will tell him." she said and i nodded and then disconnected the call.

I thought that i will clear everything on home but my thoughts kept wondering around the worst scenarios.

I can't break his trust!

I can't!

I took my bag and exited my cabin, driving to his office cancelling all my meetings.

After a drive of 1 hour i reached there.

"Mr. Manholtra ka cabin kidhar hai?" i asked the receptionist.

She stared at me for a moment and then smiled.

"Good morning mam, it's on the 16th floor. Go fast. Sir have a meeting right now he must be leaving as the conference room is on 14th floor." she said and i moved to the elevator.

There were 2 elevator everyone was using the first one and it was super crowded so i took the second one. Luckily, no-one was in this elevator.

The door opened and I saw he was coming out of his cabin. I rushed towards him and stood in front of him, breathing heavily.

"Jasmine tum yaha?" He asked. Shock was clear in his eyes.

"Haa mujhe tumse baat karni hai." i said.

"Mujhe nhi karni!" he said and moved towards the elevator.

I tried to block his way but he anyhow succeeded in leaving me there. Bastard.

I moved to the second elevator, but it was taking way too much time.

The meeting will start in some time and i can't barg in. I know professionalism.

I took the stairs and hurriedly came down, on the 14th floor.

Ajay was just 5 meters away from the conference room. I runned towards him and blocked his way.

"Jasmine.....i mean Priya!" he glared at me.