29. Taekwondo skills!

Words: 3032

Author's POV.

1.5 months later!(From marriage)

It's have been more than 1 month of their wedding. Everything is going well. Their official life is perfect. Can't say anything about their personal life. 

They rarely exchange conversations. They do pretend that they are 'A happily married couple' in front of everyone but in reality, they don't even share a bed. Yet.

Despite all the distance they have between them, they still can't shake off the soft feeling for each other. They may not confess it, but each other's presence matters a lot for both of them. Having dinner together, arguing for using the bathroom first, and lots of things make them feel overwhelmed. 

They are well aware of the blossoming feelings in their respective hearts.

Today also is the same day.

The warm rays of early morning sun is entering the room from the window. Spreading bright light across the room. Priya, lieing on the couch, her one hand hanging out and her face glowing with sunlight. Some hair strands falling on her face, disturbing her sleep.

She abruptly opened her eyes, and woke up. Roaming her eyes across the room, she realized that her husband is not in the room.

"Gym gaya hoga!" she murmured and went inside washroom.

After minding her own business she came out, hair still little damp and her face fresh. She is wearing a simple short sleeveless kurti with jeans.

After doing her makeup, and wearing her watch, from the collection of 65 watches, she took her bag and left for downstairs. Not giving a glance at the person standing at the balcony door, admiring her like every day.

Ajay came out of his thoughts and took a refreshing bath, and wore a simple shirt with jeans. Wearing his watch, he took his phone and car key. As he came downstairs, he saw her leaving for office.

She quickly hugged Sakshi, and pecked her cheeks. Ajay's heart overwhelmed with emotions, as he saw an unbreakable and unbelievable bond between his two important women. Controlling his urge to hug her, and bid her bye, he headed to dining table and started eating his breakfast.

"Bye maa, bye baba.......BYE Ajay." Priya said and left for office.

"Hmm.. Bye!" Ajay said, trying his best to concentrate on breakfast.

"Dhang se bye tak nhi bol sakta tu?" Sakshi scolded her son on his coldness and he just sighed.

After completing his breakfast, he left for office, not before hugging his mom and dad.

Priya's POV.

"Huh!" I sighed heavily and threw myself on my chair after coming from a 5-hour long surgery.

I glanced at the clock that 3 in the noon. I checked some patients for 2 hours and then changed my scrub.

I left my hospital around 5:30 and left for Thane. I have a meeting there.

Well we live in Andheri and my hospital is in Kalyan. I have to travel more than 2 hours daily.

I drove to Thane and reached there and exact 7 PM. The time for the meeting. A huge thanks to the traffic for my delay.