Chapter 39: The Plan

Somewhere on an unknown island was sitting a man with dreadful expressions, a small cut was visible on his forehead. The cut was probably old as it was just a faded scar. The person was quite angry and was shooting deadly glares to the trembling person standing in front of him. The man was continuously touching his scar, the atmosphere was cold. Another man was standing beside the sitting person who dared to break the silence.

Kareem: Beta, I don't think he really had any option left since he was being followed by those men. We don't know how he came to know about the abduction, but we are sure that he still hasn't deduced anything.

Man: But chacha, this was a great opportunity to get that kid here. We have lost this opportunity because of his foolishness, what do you think we should do with him?

Kareem: I don't think it's good for us to keep him alive; after all he might say anything after his return and expose us. We know that we can't afford to get exposed right now. We need to stay in dark.

Driver: Sir, I follow all of your orders, I don't know from where did they get to know this, but everything was going to our plan, please give me one more opportunity and I'll get the work done. I'll bring that kid back to you.

Man: I don't give second chances, Kareem Chacha, feed him to our dogs, alive. I want to hear his screams to death.

With his orders, 2 men came and drag the driver away, soon his screams roared over the whole place but those screams eventually silenced by his brutal death. The man sitting gave a faint smirk after hearing his dead screams.

Man: What a fool, he doesn't even know that I don't want that kid. I just wanted her to lure my Myra out to me. Now I'll think of something else. Ohh Myra, you have no idea what have I planned for you. 2 years... 2 years have passed since you ran away from me and gave me this scar. I have been living with this scar since 2 years in the hopes of meeting you again one day. And now, when you have showed up, I won't let any other person reach you before me. I'll make sure that you will not have any other option this time.

Kareem Chacha, plan a fire break in the orphanage and make sure no one survives the fire break. Abduct Myra before the firebreak and bring her to me. This time, you go personally and make sure the plan is executed properly. Also, remember that only I can hurt Myra. I don't want to see even a single scratch on her.

Kareem: Sure beta. I'll make sure you reunite with her. Its time now. I must leave.

The man departed from the island for the execution of the plan. He took a few people with him and made a few calls to get everything arranged in London. Meanwhile in the orphanage, Ivy hugged and cried in front of Myra.

Ivy: Nanna, I have been so scared. That uncle is bad, he told me that he will take me to you, but he took me elsewhere. I was so scared. I thought I'll never see you again.

Myra: Shhh my dear... you are fine, everything is fine. I am here, right here with you. I love you.

Ivy: Nanna, Ayan uncle saved me, he was very good to me. If it had not been for him, I wouldn't have been saved from bad uncle.

Myra was stunned to hear the familiar name from Ivy. She thought how coincidental it is that the one who saved her is Ayan. She knew from the news that Ayan has relocated to England and has been searching for her since past 2 years but he has not been able to find her because she was hiding in a place where no man was allowed. It was difficult for anyone to even guess that she was hiding in an orphanage and was a nun. She was comfortable with her peaceful life now and doesn't wish anyone to discover her whereabouts. However, it was good that sister Samantha went to the hospital that day. Otherwise she would have blown off her cover as sister Samantha already told her that the person who saved IVY was already there when she reached the hospital. The orphanage was peaceful and quite in the shadows of night, unaware of the dangers lurking ahead...