Chapter 3: The Accident

Myra's POV

One year of college has passed and I have become the topper of the college. Again, I have gained a lot of fake friends. People befriend me for the sake of my notes at the time of college exams, or if they need a partner for any cross college academic competition. I have been very famous in this college, although people don't know me by face but they know that there exists a girl named Myra in our college who has amazing handwriting and who is teacher's favorite student. However, my friendship with Anamika has grown stronger. We have become like soul sisters, sharing every sorrow and every problem in our life with each other. Her father is a drunkard who never cares to earn for her family, and thus her mother work for feeding 3 siblings. Her life is also very difficult and she aims to ease her mother's pain by becoming something in her life. Our bond is different from other, we always try to make each other happy by doing small things, other students of our class are quite jealous of our friendship, some people envies me because of Anamika being a legend beauty, and some people envies her because she receives my first help in everything. Deep down in my heart, I trust that Anamika would never leave me like others. She is not with me for a reason; she is with me because she likes my company, because she likes to talk to me.

Ayan's POV

As I said earlier, I will make everyone bow in front of me. I have become quite famous in the college in past one year. Everyone know me, they know how dangerous I am when it comes to me and my friends. I have made a couple of good friends. I keep on throwing huge and lavish parties for the rich brats of college for 2 reasons- first, I know that their families are involved in big businesses, and i want to maintain future relationship with them, and second, I get to enjoy with a new girl every time after the party. Almost every girl of this college has slept with me once. And they beg me for giving them one more chance, but I simply don't want them again. I want something new every time, and every hot girl foolishly agrees to satisfy me just for a free pass to my party. Truly, beautiful girls don't have brains. Even after having so much fun, I manage to get good marks because my friends somehow manage well written notes for me just before the exams. And why wont they do this for me, after all I spend so much money on them. But deep down I know that out of all of them, only Manav is the one who is not with me for fame and money, and he would never betray me, no matter what. However, I don't know why this stupid friend of mine has joined an academic society of our college and many times, he forgets me for that society. I loathe the people of that society as well as that society. I swear that by the end of my college tenor, I'll ruin that society as well as its members. What do they think of themselves, they can't take my friend away from me?

~~~~~~

After one of my party, I was fully drunk and I knew that I was not in my senses. Manav didn't attend that party because of a stupid family function and now here I am, driving at full speed in the night time to reach my home. I was completely drowned in the memories of the party and my conversation with that silly b*tch after the party.

Flashback

I was sitting in the bar and drinking when the hottest girl in our college came to me. Julie was indeed beautiful and the fashion deity in our college. She was famous for being decent girl being in such a company and she never eyes any guy. I had already thought of enjoying with her atleast once, but i was just waiting for the right moment.

She came to me and sat beside me, after that she started giving side glances to me to which I replied that we can talk after the party if she wants.

After the party, she came to me in my private cabin in that club and started showing off her legs which were barely covered with her short piece of clothing.