Chapter 20: The Lost Bride

Ayan's POV

I was completely shocked seeing Anamika there.

"What the hell Anamika? Why the fucking hell are you here? Where is my Myra? Go and send her. I don't have time for your drama." I spat angrily. I was not able to control myself now

"A...Ayaan I.I'm sorry. But Myra, she betrayed you, and broke your trust. I didn't have any other option left. She.. she somehow stole a gun from one of your men, and threatened me with my life. Not only this, first she helped her family to escape, she even killed Keshav and then, just before the wedding she made me dressed up for the wedding on the gun point, and threatened to kill me if I tell you anything before marriage. I have no idea where is she. I did it for my life, she is a murderer. Please Ayaan trust me, I had no other option left. Forgive me, and she wasn't even worth of it. She ran away from you. She left you alone, she dosn't deserve you in any manner." Anamika said sobbing bitterly.

"What the hell are you saying? There was a lot of security; a lot of men were guarding that place. She is a scared and harmless girl; she cannot do it even in her dreams. You are lying; just tell me the fucking truth." I was only seeing red now.

"If you don't trust me, then check yourself. Just go and check her house. All of your men are dead. You will not find any living person there, she killed everyone, and ran away."

I immediately left the place. How can she betray me like this? Doesn't she know what will be the consequences? I will not leave her now. I will find her, kill her family in front of her and punish her in the worst possible way. She can't escape me, she is only mine, and now she will learn it in the most painful way.

I was busy for the past 2 days in managing my work because I wanted a few days leave from my work after my marriage. So, I assigned all the wedding related duties to Keshav, my most trusted man and my only friend. I met him when I was training under mafia. Their leader was going to kill him because of a misunderstanding and I saved him. Since then, he has been the most loyal and faithful friend of mine. So I trusted him with all the marriage related preparations and Myra's safety. Since my wedding rituals started, I didn't check my phone, Keshav didn't attend my wedding, but maybe because he was still busy with the security. But I can't believe that he can be killed by a little girl. She doesn't even know how a gun works. I reached her house and practically jumped out of my car. I ran into her house only to witness a pile of corpses in front of me. Something was not right. I know Myra can never do any such thing. She can't harm even an ant, leave alone, killing humans. But where is she, I searched whole house, but no living person was there. I didn't even find the corpse of Keshav. I was getting worried now. I needed to find Myra at the earliest, that was when I took out my phone from my pocket for the first time in the evening. There were 2 missed calls from Keshav and one voice message which said

"Sir... I'm sorry I was not able to complete my responsibility. But I will protect my highness even with my life. Anamika, she is very dangerous. When you were not here, she started a business of human trafficking, which made her completely immersed in the illegal business. She ditched you, and when I came to know about her plan, I was too late, all our men were dead and Anamika and her men were present there. I escaped with a lot of difficulty. Sir, I am injured badly, so I can't tell you everything in detail right now, but as soon as you read this message, reach our secret farmhouse at the outskirts of this city. Please sir, be fast."

What is happening here? Why am I feeling so ill informed? But seriously, it is not even their mistake. I was the one who dismissed all of them to have a peaceful wedding night and I put my phone on the silent mode. But how can I marry Anamika, and where is my Myra, how is she? Everything was spinning. I wasn't able to register what was happening around me. But I immediately left for the farm house. Meanwhile I ordered my maid to somehow drug Anamika and prevent her from making any phone calls to anyone. I wanted her alive by the time I sort out everything and get back to her. After 2 hours of speedy driving, i reached my destination. It was completely dark outside as it was after midnight, I entered my farmhouse and ran inside the secret basement passage only to find doctors treating an unconscious Keshav. Looking at him, I sighed in relief. Doctor informed me about the three bullets which he faced one on each of his legs and one in stomach. He was badly bleeding by the time he reached here and was continuously blabbering to find something. I searched the rest of the farm house but didn't find Myra. Where is she? I was panicking now. I failed myself. Even after having a lot of powers, I wasn't able to protect my girl from one bitch. How can I be so careless, and that too when, the matter concerned Myra. I was feeling like killing myself, I went straight to the gym room and started punching a bag pouring out all my anger. Soon one of my men informed me about Keshav's consciousness and I immediately ran to him.

"Sir...Sir.... Madam. I am sorry; I don't know where she is. Please sir, forgive me, I wasn't able to complete my responsibility. Please sir....cough cough"

"Hey Keshav, calm down. Relax, now tell me everything from the start. Just tell me every detail."

"Sir, as you ordered, I was taking care of the security of Madam's house. Just a day before marriage, I sensed something fishy in the house. I called Anamika and she assured me that everything is fine. Next morning I collect all the wedding material and went to her house to deliver them personally and check if everything is all right. When I reached there, I couldn't see Madam's family, and when I inquired, both of them said that her family has locked themselves in the other room as they do not want to witness this wedding. I quietly left from there but suspicion caught my attention when I saw a lot of unknown vehicles near her house. So I hid myself over there to keep a watch. After an hour, I heard a gunshot and a lot of men entering the house. I just tried to inform you but you didn't pick up, so I entered the house. Till then, all of our men were died and ma'am and her family were not there. When I tried to ask them there whereabouts, Anamika's men outweighed me and shot me. She said something about getting ready for the preparation and left. I somehow managed to run away from there by fooling her men. Then firstly, I went to the temple and informed about the situation to the priest. Since you made that temple and priest obeys you, so he agreed in supporting me by enchanting fake marriage vows. Then I tried finding Myra ma'am but I wasn't able to. I don't know where she is. Till that time I already had lost a lot of blood and I had to come here for the treatment." Keshav said everything slowly. He was still in pain, but he proved that he is a true man of his words. I was relieved that I was not married with Anamika, the marriage vows were fake. But I was still worried about Myra. I have to end it soon. Then I thought something, and immediately left for my mansion to meet my newly wedded fake wife. I swear Anamika, you will repent it till the end of your life. You messed with a wrong person.