Chapter 17: A Dangerous Surprise

Myra's POV

As we entered the lift, he pressed the lowermost button with a sign of chains. I was scared from his surprises, from this environment and from him. I was scared from everything around me, yet I was helpless. I couldn't do anything to change it, was it my fate? Do I have to live with this fate forever? Ayaan kept our fingers intertwined all the time in the lift. As the doors opened, a man was standing in front of us with his head bowed down. The lift opened to a very dark corridor. It was a replica of what is shown in the historic movies like a secret passageway leading to the out of fort. But only the appearance of this corridor resembled as it doesn't lead us outwards. Instead it leads us to a very dark room, and I felt a lot of people surrounding us here. As there was no source of light, I was not able to see if there really were people, but I heard footsteps of people and sensed their presence around us. As a reflex, I moved more towards Ayaan and held our intertwined fingers tightly. Sensing my fear, he immediately wrapped his one arm around my waist and instantly, in that hell of a place, I felt secured in the devil's arm.

Ayaan's POV

Till now my plan was successful. I know Myra is very scared, but I didn't have any option, she has disobeyed me again and again, she needed a punishment. But never in my life I can give her physical pain, so I planned have scaring her to the death and making her obeyed me. I want her to love me, but till that time, I can't let her go. I have been away from her for so long, now I will make her only mine. So I abduct her from her so called date and showed her my torture room. I just want to sooth her now by taking her in my arms, but I know this is not the right time. She will have to come to me, and that will be possible only when she realize that she will be in danger if she disobeys me. But even after being so angry on her and scaring her so much, I can't stop admiring our first kiss. Although she didn't respond, I think she doesn't know how to respond as this was her first kiss, but I'll eventually teach her how to kiss. This kiss was a complete bliss; her lips were so soft that I can even eat them raw. But I controlled my desires as she was already not in a condition to take anything more. So I moved on to my plan. This date with her is not yet over. I have to make sure that I remove all the obstacles from my way of getting her. So I planned a little surprise for her. I'm sure she will hate me more after this, but I have to do it. So I took her to the basement dungeons. 

Myra's POV

As I hold Ayaan's arm tighter in the dungeons, he wrapped his arm on my waist and whispered in my ear

"If only I had known that darkness can bring such a delight for me, I would have fused all the lights of this building."

I immediately tried to move away but he held my hand with his other one saying, ""Stay, you'll be needing support once the lights are turned on."

He ordered someone to turn the lights on, as soon as the lights went on and my eyes adjusted the brightness, I felt like screaming, but words didn't come out of my mouth. There was a pillar on which Manav was tied. His clothes were tattered clearly indicating that he has been beaten up badly. Near to him, Manav's parents were tied to another pillar. And far away in the corner, my parents and brother were tied on chairs. The scene was horrifying, each of our parents was crying and Manav was looking angry. I immediately tried to run towards them to untie them but Ayaan hold me firmly at my place.

"Why are you doing this? Leave them. I have already agreed to obey you." I asked boldly looking at my parents' condition.

"No Myra, don't agree to him. Run away from here. He has become a monster; he is no longer my friend. Just run away, else he will harm you too." Manav screamed diverting every eye on him.