Chapter 48: The Rescue Operation

As Ayan saw the car speeding up in a particular direction, he ran in that direction. Ayan had rigorous strength training and fighting practice in the past as he was the mafia leader. But still, his speed was not a match for a speeding car. He tried to follow the car, but it soon went out of sight. But now, he had a direction. He knew that Myra was there, and the captive was none other than his old friend Manav. He continued moving in that direction and by the evening, he reached what looked like a big castle.

Ayan: What an idiot, he still thinks that he is the king of the world. He even has a castle of his own as well. Don't worry my friend. I have come now, and I will show you who the boss is.

Ayan mumbled and started scanning the security around the castle. He was trained in going incognito and raiding the place, but the place was full of security and now wasn't the time to show the bravery and get killed. So, he secretly invaded the castle through an isolated wall and started seeking the way through Myra's room. The castle was heavily loaded with surveillance, and it was difficult to penetrate the way. However, he already had checked the 2 floors and was now on the third floor when he heard a maid speaking to the other.

Brittny: Boss has ordered to give these clothes to the captive girl and ask her to come down within an hour. Go and give her these. And remember, she will try to convince you to help her escape. We have strict orders from the boss to not to talk to her, so just leave the dress and pass the information. If you want to live, then don't defy his orders.

The other maid nodded and left in a direction. Ayan knew he just have to follow the maid through her room and once the maid went inside a particular room, he started scrutinizing the area outside. It was not at all guarded since the guards were posted on the exits of the castle. Moreover, there was nowhere to run on this island. Ayan hid himself in the corner and when the maid exited the room, that's when he entered the room and locked it from inside.

The room was huge, and he heard muffled sobs from a corner. He saw a petite girl sitting in the corner bowing her head between her knees and crying. His heart melted at her sight. Her heart was in dilemma. It was happy to finally find her but was raging to see the circumstances in which he found her. He once again reminded himself of his failure to protect her 2 years back; he will not repeat the same mistake.

His eyes roamed in the room to see any sight of the surveillance cameras in her room but fortunately there was none. He moved towards the direction in which Myra was crying. She was so busy in crying that she didn't notice the approaching figure. He bent down in front of her, he was about to touch her when he was reminded of their situation and the possibility of Myra getting startled and scream on suddenly seeing him. So, he spoke slowly.

Ayan: Hey, Myra

But she was so lost in her crying that she didn't notice him, so he spoke again, this time, a bit louder.

Ayan: Myra don't cry please; I am here now.

She heard the familiar voice and slowly raises her face to see him. He eyes and nose were red from crying and her eyes widened after seeing him. She rubbed her eyes and mumbled.

Myra: Am...Am I dreaming. How can I see a person so similar to him, here?

Ayan chuckled at her response and spoke again.

Ayan: You are not dreaming. I am actually here. You don't have to worry now.

Last 2 years came back in her mind along with her betrayal. But she wasn't in the situation to think about that now. She was more concerned about the person in front of her.

Myra: A..Ayan, Is..is it really you? Why...Why are you here?

Ayan: Yes my love, I am here, and you don't need to cry anymore. I will protect you now.