Chapter 2: The Beginning

Myra's POV

"Oh My God, I can't just believe it, I can't just believe it. Bhai pinch me hard" I screamed at the top of my lungs

"Ouch" and the other moment I was running behind my brother to pinch him back with my now red arm

I am very happy today and why won't I be? After all I have been accepted into the India's best undergrad management college. I have got a good rank and cleared all their interview processes, and now I'm all set to join my new college, and I am very excited about it. More than my happiness, I'm glad to see such happiness in my house after a long time. Everyone in my family is so happy, my mom even distributed sweets in the whole colony just to celebrate this occasion. My dad's planning to take me on shopping to buy necessary stuff for college. Even after living a cash crunched life, my father never deny me of buying anything. He has provided me with all the necessities, and despite so many problems, he take cares of all of us making us the happiest family on this planet. I'm so proud of my family. And after getting admission into this college, now I'm more determined that me and my brother, together, will pay off all the debt of my father in the next few years and then we will fulfill all our dreams.

Ayan's POV

Today,finally I've got admission in the India's best management college. My father wanted me to study business abroad, but I just can't leave him to handle the business alone. I mean, not that he is not capable or he can't handle alone, he has built his empire alone and is fully capable of managing it, but I don't want to roam around when I can just reduce his responsibilities by sharing his workload. I have promised my dad to expand his empire, and no one can stop me from doing that. Whoever will come in my way, I'll ruin him completely. And getting admission in a business college here means that I'll be very famous here. All the girls will throw themselves on the only heir of Malhotra Enterprises. Let's see, what this college has to offer to me, I mentally smirked thinking about the fun I'll be having in the college. 

~~~~~

First day at the college

Myra's POV

Today is the first day of my college and everything is so difficult. The people here are so competitive that they don't even think twice before ruining someone just for a small success. I have got a friend here, Anamika, she is just like me, helpful and calm. We are just scared of the people here who can do anything for the competition. Success here is a war, and I don't like being involve in wars. But I have a goal to achieve. I hope that everything goes fine.

Ayan's POV

As expected, everything here is war. People are just trying to be so over smart. They think they are the best and don't think even twice before hurting other(just like me :P). But I'll show them all who I am, they won't be able to stand against me for long time. Talking about competition, I have made a friend here, his name is Manav, and he is just like me. His dad works as a government employee and he is rich too, but not like me ;) 

I hope that the next 3 years in the college will be Ayan's time here. I will show everyone who I am. 

________________________________________________

How's the chapter? Is it boring? I'm just establishing a base, and I hope you'll like further chapters. Wait for their encounter in the next chapter ;)