Chapter 1: Characters

Myra Raheja

Myra is a sweet and simple girl who trusts no human

Myra is a sweet and simple girl who trusts no human. She has faced a lot of ups and downs in just 20 years of her life. Her parents are burdened with debt and look up to Myra and her brother as a hope of happiness. She never made any good friends because people always come to her either to tale her help or to built a relationship with her. Being a topper she was always in the hit list of teachers as well as students for seeking any kind of academic favor or help, but her quality of being intelligent without nerd attracts all the people around her to her. She is exceptionally helpful and caring. She doesn't have any real friends, yet she helps everyone who is in need. She has accepted that the aim of her life is to become something and help her parents relieve from the burden of debt and that no chance exists for her to pursue her hobby. She is an obedient girl who cares for her family and obeys them, no matter what. Being youngest in her family, she is always depended on others for taking her decision. The dominating nature of her father and brother has made her a soft and emotional girl.

Ayan Malhotra

Ayan is the only son of a big businessman who owns majority of the property in the elite area of their city

Ayan is the only son of a big businessman who owns majority of the property in the elite area of their city. He is always loved and supported by his parents no matter what. Being extremely rich and spoiled, he believes that he can get everything which he wants. He believes that he can get whatever he wants either by hook or crook. He easily becomes a famous person wherever he goes because of his rich interests and extravagant sports skill. He is a lively person who loves to party with his friends like there is no tomorrow. He is happy and content in his life. Apart from being happy, he also keeps all the bad habits of taking drugs, drinking excessively, having one night stands with the girls whom he like. For him, girls are just a thing made for enjoyment of men, to relieve their stress and to fulfill their existence. He believes that there exist no such girl who can be termed as pure. Every girl fakes herself to get the guy she likes.

Hey Guys

I'm new to story writing, and this is my first attempt. I know I'm going to make a lot of mistakes and I welcome every kind of criticism for my ideas. I won't add anything related to copying this story because one can copy the written ideas but can never steal the thought process of a person. So, here I am, starting this journey, I hope to get reader's support and encouragement for constructive improvements.

Thank you for your time :)