Chapter 13: Return of Demon

As promised, Ayan is back! And I have compensated his absence in the last two chapters by dedicating a full chapter to him. Now gear up for the thrill and adventure in lives of 3 people. Enjoy!

_____________

Ayan's POV

I'm back finally. It took me 3 long years to become what I wanted. But now I'm the boss. I have everything, money, power and business. I just want to get my love now, and then my life would be complete. It has been two days since I am back and I have already taken a toll on police. I am a mafia leader now. Being a mafia, I don't intend to kill innocent people or take someone's hard earned money; it is just a means to maintain peace and harmony in the business world because the lax procedures of government fail to do it. So, now I am India's most eligible bachelor and I am eager to meet my girl. Although I was informed everything about her through my agents, I was not able to do anything about her decisions 3 years back since I knew Manav would also keep her safe. She disobeyed me; she left my company and joined Manav's, but it doesn't matter now as being a mafia, now I own each and every company of this country. Next week I'm going to have a meeting with the private businessmen since the authorities are under me now, I want to inform them about my presence and my rules. I eagerly want to see my Myra now, but my advisers have requested me to stay invisible till the time I make my presence in front of the country officially. I too know it is the best way to create a hold. Today I'm standing at a place where my dad just dream of standing. He has already disowned me because of my deeds but who cares? Board has elected me as their representative and now I'm the ruler. He is nothing now, and soon he will come back to me and ask for my forgiveness. Only my god knows how I have spend my 3 years over there, I have grown a muscular body due to rigorous practice under the world's mafia leader. But living there without my Myra was just like living in the hell. Each day I lived there, my love and obsession for her had grown. Now I'll not wait for long, I'll meet her soon after the conference and make her mine. She will be mine, and then I won't let her go away from me. I am so excited to meet her, to see her smile, to hear her voice. I don't know how will she react, but I'll handle my little doll. She is such an innocent and easy to handle girl.

______

Today is the meeting with the country heads and I am heading towards the venue. It is my 5 star hotel in the middle of the city. Yes, I own this hotel. I made a lot of investments in India in past years even when I was not here, and now I own majority of things here. Almost 90% of the commercial property in this city including this hotel is owned by me now. I just want to get over with it. I have planned to go to Myra's house today after the meeting and tell her that her Ayan is back. As soon as I reached the hotel, I saw a similar car ahead. My agent kept me informed even the slightest of the detail which concerns Myra, and this is the car which Manav generally uses for picking up Myra from her home to office. But what is it doing here? Maybe Manav has come too. That will be great as I will meet my friend after such a long time. But wait, a lady came out of car in a beautiful saree. Has Manav married? He didn't even invite me, but no worries I'll go and congratulate him. But as soon as that figure turned to thank the driver, my heart stopped beating. There she was, my girl, my love, my life, my Myra. But what is she doing here? And why is she wearing a saree. I know that she is not dating anyone, at least she has kept her promise in this matter. I will have to reach the reason of her presence. I asked my PA to inform everyone that it will took some time for me to reach as I'm busy in some urgent work and exiting my car, I followed her. She was being headed to the area where private bookings were made for small functions. I followed her silently and no one dared to object me as they know who their boss is. I hid myself behind the decoration to see what is happening and what I saw drained the blood out of my body. My own best friend cheated on me, how dare he propose his friend's girl? And Myra, I thought she kept her promise of maintaining distance from the guys. How dare she accept his proposal? I will kill Manav for this, and Myra, you will surely regret this day in your life. I'll make sure to punish both of you, and very soon. You can't be anyone else's Myra. You will be only mine and I will make sure of it. But my phone bought me out of my thoughts when my secretary told me that everyone is waiting for my appearance from past one hour. Unwillingly, I left from there leaving the two alone, but it is only for some time. I promised myself to take revenge, to punish both of them, and to win back my baby.

I reached the meeting; everyone accepted my kingship except two people. I was already mad with what I saw today and both of them were getting on my nerves so I shot them. No one dares to disobey me. I never kill innocent people, but today was different; my anger knew no bounds today. I exited the meeting and planned my meet with Myra the next day. I asked my agent to fetch information and he informed me about their date, no way in the world she is going on a date with anyone else. Get ready for your date tomorrow princess, I'll make sure that you will never forget your first date, but not with any bastard, but with me. I am coming for you. With this, I planned everything and looked at her photo which I took in the hotel today, I kissed her photo lovingly before drifting into sleep........