almost is never enough -stefan salvatore

You were out with your friends Damon, Elena, Caroline, and Stefen. You liked Stefen and when I say like him I mean like like him. You told Caroline, Damon, and Elena about it and Caroline and Elena keep trying to get you to tell him how you feel but you're too scared of being rejected. While Damon just teases you about it which you just roll your eyes at him.

The five of you were at the grill playing pool and tonight was the night you decided to tell Stefen how you felt. Damon, Elena, and Caroline knew and couldn't wait until you told him.

"Stefen?" You started ready to tell him. "Can I-" until you were cut off with a women throwing herself on Stefen. He seemed to know her because he didn't get weirded out and push her off. "Stefen, care to introduce your little friend?" Damon said eyeing the brunette girl who had her arms around his neck and his hands were firmly on her waist. "Guys this is Kat my girlfriend."

You were shocked, all you did was stand there. When did he even get a girlfriend anyways? Caroline and Elena looked really pissed off and Damon wanted to punch the girl or maybe even kill her, probably both.

You ran out of the grill "y/n!" Stefen was screaming your name but you ignored him and kept running. You ran into the ally that was next to the grill and slid down against the wall, pulling your knees to your chest crying. You didn't care if anyone saw you, you just wanted to let it all out.

You heard footsteps coming towards you but you didn't care who it was but decided to look up to see. It was Elena. She sat down beside you and pulled you into a comforting hug. "It's ok. She's not even that pretty" her comment made you smile a little. "I should've told him earlier because like everyone says almost is never enough."

A/n: I'm so sorry this imagine was short!! I'll try and make the other one more longer than this. ~sophhh ◡̈